Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

soshified

Superhero vs Superhero #2

33 votes

1. 1. Who will win in a fight?

• Superman
    • Thor

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

28 posts in this topic

Theere will be two more topics about this until there's a "semifinals" and then a "final"...

Last Thread (Batman vs Spiderman):

Batman is currently winning by 5 votes

Thor, he has no weakness and hes a god :)

Superman.

Faster, stronger, smarter and if there was anyone also worthy of lifting and using Mjolnir, it would be him...and Beta-Ray Bill of course. Thor may be a demi-god but Superman's dials go up to 11. ;)

superman-vs-thor.jpg

Superman...... experience on his side......faster than a speeding bullet.....would have Thor spinning in circles flailing at the air imitating swatting at a gnat.

I am still shocked that Batman would beat Spiderman.

What's the point?

DC superheroes are all jacked up on steroids compared to Marvel superheroes. Only Marvel characters like Silver Surfer and the Hulk have a chance to beat DC characters in a fight.

I am still shocked that Batman would beat Spiderman.

What's the point?

DC superheroes are all jacked up on steroids compared to Marvel superheroes. Only Marvel characters like Silver Surfer and the Hulk have a chance to beat DC characters in a fight.

Theere will be two more topics about this until there's a "semifinals" and then a "final"...

Last Thread (Batman vs Spiderman):

Batman is currently winning by 5 votes

Remember, this is about who will win in a fight. (Not in some popularity contest or in their respective films)

So.. who will win in a fight?

250px-Superman.jpg

The Man of Steel

Or

Thor_Vol_3_8_Textless.jpg

The God of Thunder

the poll said " who will win in a fight " btw

superman has 2 weaknesses? I thought it was just kryptonite? Apparently I'm not up to date on my superheros

Superman.

Faster, stronger, smarter and if there was anyone also worthy of lifting and using Mjolnir, it would be him...and Beta-Ray Bill of course. Thor may be a demi-god but Superman's dials go up to 11. ;)

superman-vs-thor.jpg

Superior mind, training, education, tactics, experience.

Spidey can react to hostile projectiles and such, but Batman would have anticipated what Spiderman would have done .. like 3 - 4 steps ahead.

So Batman would just pounce on Spiderman without really having to do much. Batman is a calculated strategist.

I don't know if Thor could even catch Superman at full speed, and the Man of Steel could be all over the Norse "god" before he knew what pair of red and blue tights hit him.

It would be so cool though if someone had a simulator (like in Deadliest Warrior) where their stats (according to their creators) could be punched in and they would be pitted against each other.

Spidey can react to hostile projectiles and such, but Batman would have anticipated what Spiderman would have done .. like 3 - 4 steps ahead.

So Batman would just pounce on Spiderman without really having to do much. Batman is a calculated strategist.

Thankyou Hobble, for holding it down for Spidey.

Spiderman could literally break Batman in half, if both were set to kill, Spiderman would take it.

PS: I'm a spiderman homer.

I don't know too much about Thor, I'm pretty sure Hulk beat him, so I'd say Superman wins. Superman is pretty damn super.