The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

What a coward. Don't have any sympathy for him, yet (will do if its revealed he was suffering from mental problems), but feel incredibly bad for the girlfriend and the now parent-less child. There were pictures of them looking happy as a family on Thanksgiving. Not only could he have spared the life of the girlfriend, why would one need attention so bad that they'd purposly traumatize their head coach and GM by shooting themselves in front of them? Crazy. Hope the child has grandparents or other family that will raise him instead of be put in the foster care system.

Well it's monsoon type weather in Oakland, so don't expect lots of plays in the air. So TRich should get a lot of touches

Now that I see its crap weather I think I might take out Josh Gordon and put in Kenny Britt. Hopefully Britt sees the ball more with the new OC running things now. Also Joseph is out for the Texans.

Better be making the right decision here as this is pretty much a must win if I want to make the playoffs or not.

Edited by gmen81

Wonder what the Super Bowl ratings would be if it was Houston vs. Atlanta?

hahaha

i like houston enough to cheer for them in that game, as well as I DISLIKE atlanta enough to cheer against them against most AFC teams

but yeah that'd be like Anaheim and Ottawa in the SCF

Edited by GodzillaDeuce