The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

Beluga Whale

Ok so honestly the one Team I hate playing is st Louis. Yeah he's good but it's bullsh** how all he does is the same goal almost everytime. It's not even fun to play against him anymore. And no matter what I do to defend it he just skates through.

I love playing glitch goalers more than once... if you play defense walk enough and possess the puck for the majority of the game, glitch goals will become a moot point in a full playoff series. I think this year more than ever before, you can win a majority of your games by playing real hockey...

On another topic; sorry I haven't been online as much as usual, my band has a big show coming up and we have rehearsals every night, so my window for games is a bit smaller than usual...

if you live in Vancouver and are over 19, come to the Astoria on Oct. 26 for a radical Halloween party... Talk trades over a beer... ha

pitts here - if you have a game against me it has to be today!, im leaving my xbox on nhl 13 while packing my hunting gear... otherwise im leaving straight from work tommorow and not back until sunday. so if you don't want to sim, accept my invites! 4 of you were on yesterday and carolina was the only one down to play.

Archived