Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

Obama vs Romney 2012 - CDC Election

• Please log in to reply
2022 replies to this topic

Poll: Obama vs Romney (329 member(s) have cast votes)

Who would you vote for?

1. Obama (279 votes [85.32%])

Percentage of vote: 85.32%

2. Romney (48 votes [14.68%])

Percentage of vote: 14.68%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1801 Dral

Dral

Puts the Dr in Drunk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,060 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:16 PM

Not a clue ..

Tell me you at least know who I'm talking about... cause google is being no help what-so-ever

Fruits?

Lord Peaches' gut is telling him that the drunken fool, aka Dral, is 100% mafia.

MVP?

Dral is 100% mafia or I will masteb_ _ _ _ a cow and like it

GOATis?

Vig kill dral he never talks like this when he's not mafia.

#1802 Dral

Dral

Puts the Dr in Drunk

• Members
  • 3,060 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:17 PM

Paul Ryan's wife.

No, it's not his wife.... she looks like shes in her early twenties at the oldest... 15/16 maybe at the youngest... and shes following Romeny around, not Ryan...

This is actually kinda creeping me out now

Fruits?

Lord Peaches' gut is telling him that the drunken fool, aka Dral, is 100% mafia.

MVP?

GOATis?

#1803 Squirrels.Gone.Wild

Squirrels.Gone.Wild

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:18 PM

I have no idea who you're talking about then.

#1804 Dral

Dral

Puts the Dr in Drunk

• Members
  • 3,060 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:22 PM

I have no idea who you're talking about then.

I'll try to take off my drunk goggles and let you know how crazy I am tomorrow.

Fruits?

MVP?

GOATis?

#1805 Jaimito

Jaimito

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,819 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:25 PM

nate silver is 40 for 40 pretty much

Edited by Jaimito, 06 November 2012 - 11:25 PM.

Posted Image

#1806 Squirrels.Gone.Wild

Squirrels.Gone.Wild

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:30 PM

Give the speech already! I want to go to bed.

#1807 believe in blue forever

believe in blue forever

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:31 PM

Hurry up!!! I gotta test to study for!!
Posted Image

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. George R.R. Martin
Luongo is blamed for a lot of things. I think he was blamed for the teachers strike, and the high gas prices in Vancouver. Alain Vigneault

#1808 Columbo

Columbo

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,901 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:33 PM

Patrick Murphy has pulled ahead of Allen West!!! Come onnnn.....

And Bachman is only up 1,500 too! No one I want to see out of Congress more than these two.

#1809 Buddhas Hand

Buddhas Hand

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,159 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:36 PM

First openly gay senator elected

BRENDAN O'BRIEN

Last updated 16:53 07/11/201

Posted Image
DARREN HAUCK/ Reuters
ELECTED: Tammy Baldwin is America's first openly gay senator.

Wisconsin Democratic Representative Tammy Baldwin made history today by becoming the first openly gay US Senator, defeating former governor Tommy Thompson in the most expensive Senate race in state history.
The Senate race was the most expensive in state history with the two candidates raising at least US$65 million.
The outcome is another blow to Republicans, who needed to make a net gain of four seats to take a majority in the US Senate.
Baldwin assumes the seat of retiring Democrat Herb Kohl, who is finishing his fourth term in the Senate.
The 50-year-old Baldwin, first elected to Congress in 1998, also becomes the first woman senator from Wisconsin with her victory Tuesday.
Although historically significant, Baldwin's sexual orientation never became a major topic on the campaign trail.
Baldwin, who represents Dane County, a Democratic stronghold of the state, is expected to be replaced in the House by Democrat Mark Pocan, another openly gay politician.
Baldwin, one of the leading liberals in Congress, moved to the center during the campaign, promising to support investments in infrastructure, education and research to create jobs.
She also painted Thompson as favoring tax cuts for the wealthy.
Throughout the bruising campaign, Thompson argued that lower taxes, fewer regulations, large spending cuts and entitlement reform will boost the sluggish US economy.
He also attacked Baldwin for supporting President Barack Obama's health care reforms.
Thompson moved more to the middle as the campaign went on, describing himself during the race against Baldwin as a "moderate conservative".

RIGHT FREAKIN ON AMERICA .

Edited by The Ratiocinator, 06 November 2012 - 11:39 PM.

The Real war is not between the east and the west. The real war is between intelligent and stupid people.

Marjane Satrapi

tony-abbott-and-stephen-harper-custom-da

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons that history has to teach.

Aldous Huxley.

#1810 believe in blue forever

believe in blue forever

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:37 PM

Finally!
Obama's speech http://www.youtube.c...=inp-tw-ype-121

Edited by believe in blue forever, 06 November 2012 - 11:38 PM.

Posted Image

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. George R.R. Martin
Luongo is blamed for a lot of things. I think he was blamed for the teachers strike, and the high gas prices in Vancouver. Alain Vigneault

#1811 Buggernut

Buggernut

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 32,526 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:45 PM

First openly gay senator elected

The Christian right walls continue to crumble down!

#1812 nuckin_futz

nuckin_futz

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,259 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:55 PM

For the large Punjabi contingent of CDC.

Posted Image

#1813 Harbinger

Harbinger

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,198 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:55 PM

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Posted Image

#1814 RUPERTKBD

RUPERTKBD

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,306 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:01 AM

Even out of office, Dubya can't do anything right...
Orland Kurtenbach and Dennis Kearns had just been torched 8-1 by the Habs, but they still took time to come out to meet us, some fellow BC boys who were playing hockey in Montreal. THAT"S what being a Canuck is!

#1815 Columbo

Columbo

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,901 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:05 AM

Dammit guys, George Bush didn't actually vote for Obama. That story is as fake as it comes.

Good speech by Obama. Off to bed!

#1816 Buddhas Hand

Buddhas Hand

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,159 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:17 AM

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thats my Bush :lol:

Edited by The Ratiocinator, 07 November 2012 - 12:22 AM.

The Real war is not between the east and the west. The real war is between intelligent and stupid people.

Marjane Satrapi

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons that history has to teach.

Aldous Huxley.

#1817 Common sense

Common sense

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 21,704 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:32 AM

No excuses now for Obama to get the economy growing and people back to work.

He had 4 years to do that. 4 years later, unemployment rates have increased.

#1818 nuckin_futz

nuckin_futz

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,259 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:37 AM

He had 4 years to do that. 4 years later, unemployment rates have increased.

It took 25 years to erase the damage of the Great Depression. Only a moron would think the damage from the last massive recession could be taken care of in 4 years. You had an entire industry (financials) on the verge of collapse.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Obama can't fix this. However, neither can anyone else. The party for this half of the world is over. Get use to it.

By the way unemployment is a lagging indicator.

Edited by nuckin_futz, 07 November 2012 - 12:38 AM.

#1819 Mountain Man

Mountain Man

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:08 AM

I'm impressed with Americans lining up to vote. Considering they only line up for IPhone's and KFC.
virtus junxit mors non separabit.

Hockey season must be back on, the crazies are coming out again....

#1820 Common sense

Common sense

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 21,704 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:14 AM

It took 25 years to erase the damage of the Great Depression. Only a moron would think the damage from the last massive recession could be taken care of in 4 years. You had an entire industry (financials) on the verge of collapse.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Obama can't fix this. However, neither can anyone else. The party for this half of the world is over. Get use to it.

By the way unemployment is a lagging indicator.

At the very most, it took 8 years for the Great Depression's damage to wear off. By the mid 1930s, manufacturing production levels were higher than 1929 levels; GDP and GNP were at the same level as well.

Alas, you're right...let's simply move "forward" with this. Oh wait, Obama can't fix this. Well, so much for the Democrat saviour...

#1821 Ossi Vaananen

Ossi Vaananen

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,844 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:23 AM

I told you guys the Senate race would be the most interesting. Looks like rape activists Mourdoch and Aiken suffered repeated involuntary rectal pounding, while tea bagger Tim Brown drowned in a puddle of his own verbal vomit, and fellow tea bagger Joe Walsh has since been hospitalized for the large amount of cocaine he ingested.

A wonderful win for the Democrats, time to take the house back in 2014!

2d7ye0p.jpg

Credit to -Vintage Canuck-

#1822 Zamboni_14

Zamboni_14

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:23 AM

Patrick Murphy has pulled ahead of Allen West!!! Come onnnn.....

And Bachman is only up 1,500 too! No one I want to see out of Congress more than these two.

imagine living in the state where she's a rep!? I used to say "well she's not in my district, so I don't have to be totally ashamed" but in a couple months I'll be moving into her district! You have no idea how badly I wanted her out!!!

BTW- last I looked... it's a little over 2,000 votes now.

#1823 Buddhas Hand

Buddhas Hand

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,159 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:30 AM

At the very most, it took 8 years for the Great Depression's damage to wear off. By the mid 1930s, manufacturing production levels were higher than 1929 levels; GDP and GNP were at the same level as well.

Alas, you're right...let's simply move "forward" with this. Oh wait, Obama can't fix this. Well, so much for the Democrat saviour...

The government began heavy military spending in 1940, and started drafting millions of young men that year;[27] by 1945, 17 million had entered service to their country. But that was not enough to absorb all the unemployed. During the war, the government subsidized wages through cost-plus contracts. Government contractors were paid in full for their costs, plus a certain percentage profit margin. That meant the more wages a person was paid the higher the company profits since the government would cover them plus a percentage.[28]
Using these cost-plus contracts in 1941–1943, factories hired hundreds of thousands of unskilled workers and trained them, at government expense. The military's own training programs concentrated on teaching technical skills involving machinery, engines, electronics and radio, preparing soldiers and sailors for the post-war economy.[29]
Structural walls were lowered dramatically during the war, especially informal policies against hiring women, minorities, and workers over 45 or under 18. (See FEPC) Strikes (except in coal mining) were sharply reduced as unions pushed their members to work harder. Tens of thousands of new factories and shipyards were built, with new bus services and nursery care for children making them more accessible. Wages soared for workers, making it quite expensive to sit at home. Employers retooled so that unskilled new workers could handle jobs that previously required skills that were now in short supply. The combination of all these factors drove unemployment below 2% in 1943.[30]
Roosevelt's declining popularity in 1938 was evident throughout the US in the business community, the press, and the Senate and House. Many were labeling the recession the "Roosevelt Recession". In late December 1938, Roosevelt looked to gain popularity with the American people, and try to regain the nation's confidence in the economy. His decision that December to name Harry Hopkins as Secretary of Commerce was an attempt to achieve the confidence he so badly needed. The appointment came as a surprise to most because of Hopkins' lack of business experience, but proved to be vastly important in shaping the years following the recession.[31]
Hopkins made it his mission to strengthen ties between the Roosevelt administration and the business community. While Roosevelt believed in complete reform (The New Deal), Hopkins took a more administrative position;[clarification needed] he felt that recovery was imperative and that The New Deal would continue to hinder recovery. With support from Secretary of Agriculture Henry Wallace and Treasury Secretary Henry Morgenthau, Jr, popular support for recovery, rather than reform, swept the nation. By the end of 1938 reform had been struck down, as no new reform laws were passed.[31]
The economy in America was now beginning to show signs of recovery and the unemployment rate was lowering following the abysmal year of 1938. The biggest shift towards recovery, however, came with the decision of Germany to invade France at the beginning of WWII. After France had been defeated, the U.S. economy would skyrocket in the months following. France's defeat meant that Britain and other allies would look to the U.S. for large supplies of materials for the war.[32]
The need for these war materials created a huge spurt in production, thus leading to promising amount of employment in America. Moreover, Britain chose to pay for their materials in gold. This stimulated the gold inflow and raised the monetary base, which in turn, stimulated the American economy to its highest point since the summer of 1929 when the depression began. Wikipedia

It was America's ability to profit from the biggest war in our history ,that finally enabled it to throw off the effects of the great depression .

Edited by The Ratiocinator, 07 November 2012 - 01:33 AM.

Marjane Satrapi

Aldous Huxley.

#1824 Primus099

Primus099

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,009 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:21 AM

It's cool that Obama won but the Democrats are going to get destroyed in 2016 because Obama is already committed to making the same mistake Bush did, keeping a guy at VP who can’t run for president. Joe Biden will never be president. And in four years, neither will any of the Democrats’ presumptive frontrunners.

#1825 Buddhas Hand

Buddhas Hand

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,159 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:55 AM

Voting Machine In Pennsylvania Keeps Screwing Up Dude’s Vote

November 6, 2012 1:51 PM

Posted Image

Photo by Frederic J. Brown//Getty Image

Wanna hear a joke? Did you hear the one where George Bush got elected over Al Gore because of some alleged “hanging chads?” Not to be a hippie, but because Mercury was in retrograde at the time (and Mercury is retrograde now) all these astrologists are frightened that a similar circumstance is going to happen tonight.
For all you who don’t know what it means when Mercury is in retrograde, the short story is that technological and communication chaos ensues.
And whether you are Democrat, Republican, or one of those other parties, you have to admit: the race is pretty darn close. So, when stuff like machines rejecting a vote starts happening, it’s really awkward for both parties.
Such was the case in Pennsylvania. A dude kept pressing his vote for Obama, but the machine kept registering his vote as Romney. He took a video of it (which we aren’t sure is technically illegal in his state, but it’s illegal in lots of other ones!) as proof. Illegal and yet oh-so-telling. There should be a law against prosecuting people who are just trying to fix a problem that could POSSIBLY CHANGE EVERYTHING.

Underneath the video, centralpavotewrote:
“I initially selected Obama but Romney was highlighted. I assumed it was being picky so I deselected Romney and tried Obama again, this time more carefully, and still got Romney. Being a software developer, I immediately went into troubleshoot mode. I first thought the calibration was off and tried selecting Jill Stein to actually highlight Obama. Nope. Jill Stein was selected just fine. Next I deselected her and started at the top of Romney’s name and started tapping very closely together to find the ‘active areas’. From the top of Romney’s button down to the bottom of the black checkbox beside Obama’s name was all active for Romney. From the bottom of that same checkbox to the bottom of the Obama button (basically a small white sliver) is what let me choose Obama. Stein’s button was fine. All other buttons worked fine.”
“I asked the voters on either side of me if they had any problems and they reported they did not. I then called over a volunteer to have a look at it. She him hawed for a bit then calmly said “It’s nothing to worry about, everything will be OK.” and went back to what she was doing. I then recorded this video.”
What do you think? Lots of people think that machines are bad news for votes because they can be hacked. We’re going with a simple faulty system, but your awesome conspiracy theories are welcome in the comments!

Edited by The Ratiocinator, 07 November 2012 - 02:58 AM.

Marjane Satrapi

Aldous Huxley.

#1826 Dral

Dral

Puts the Dr in Drunk

• Members
  • 3,060 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:58 AM

Yeah ummm, seriously.... Hitler did more to end the great depression then anything else. No seriously.... he really did. He basically brought the entire world out of the great depression.

Fruits?

MVP?

GOATis?

#1827 Dral

Dral

Puts the Dr in Drunk

• Members
  • 3,060 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:01 AM

Voting Machine In Pennsylvania Keeps Screwing Up Dude’s Vote

November 6, 2012 1:51 PM

Posted Image

Photo by Frederic J. Brown//Getty Image

Wanna hear a joke? Did you hear the one where George Bush got elected over Al Gore because of some alleged “hanging chads?” Not to be a hippie, but because Mercury was in retrograde at the time (and Mercury is retrograde now) all these astrologists are frightened that a similar circumstance is going to happen tonight.
For all you who don’t know what it means when Mercury is in retrograde, the short story is that technological and communication chaos ensues.
And whether you are Democrat, Republican, or one of those other parties, you have to admit: the race is pretty darn close. So, when stuff like machines rejecting a vote starts happening, it’s really awkward for both parties.
Such was the case in Pennsylvania. A dude kept pressing his vote for Obama, but the machine kept registering his vote as Romney. He took a video of it (which we aren’t sure is technically illegal in his state, but it’s illegal in lots of other ones!) as proof. Illegal and yet oh-so-telling. There should be a law against prosecuting people who are just trying to fix a problem that could POSSIBLY CHANGE EVERYTHING.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdpGd74DrBM&feature=player_embedded

Underneath the video, centralpavotewrote:
“I initially selected Obama but Romney was highlighted. I assumed it was being picky so I deselected Romney and tried Obama again, this time more carefully, and still got Romney. Being a software developer, I immediately went into troubleshoot mode. I first thought the calibration was off and tried selecting Jill Stein to actually highlight Obama. Nope. Jill Stein was selected just fine. Next I deselected her and started at the top of Romney’s name and started tapping very closely together to find the ‘active areas’. From the top of Romney’s button down to the bottom of the black checkbox beside Obama’s name was all active for Romney. From the bottom of that same checkbox to the bottom of the Obama button (basically a small white sliver) is what let me choose Obama. Stein’s button was fine. All other buttons worked fine.”
“I asked the voters on either side of me if they had any problems and they reported they did not. I then called over a volunteer to have a look at it. She him hawed for a bit then calmly said “It’s nothing to worry about, everything will be OK.” and went back to what she was doing. I then recorded this video.”
What do you think? Lots of people think that machines are bad news for votes because they can be hacked. We’re going with a simple faulty system, but your awesome conspiracy theories are welcome in the comments!

Didn't that video come out before the polls opened today?

Fruits?

MVP?

GOATis?

#1828 Common sense

Common sense

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 21,704 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:08 AM

Yeah ummm, seriously.... Hitler did more to end the great depression then anything else. No seriously.... he really did. He basically brought the entire world out of the great depression.

Stay in school, kid.

#1829 Buddhas Hand

Buddhas Hand

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,159 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:09 AM

Didn't that video come out before the polls opened today?

Not as far as i can ascertain.

Romney family buys voting machines through Bain Capital investment

Cleveland : OH : USA | Oct 19, 2012 at 10:11 AM PDT

Posted Image

Romney family buys 2012 voting machines

Posted Image
Tagg Romney, the son of Republican presidential candidate Mitt RomneyMitt Romney, has purchased electronic voting machines that will be used in the 2012 elections in Ohio, Texas, Oklahoma, Washington and Colorado.
"Late last month, Gerry Bello and Bob Fitrakis at FreePress.org broke the story of the Mitt Romney/Bain Capital investment team involved in H.I.G. Capital which, in July of 2011, completed a "strategic investment" to take over a fair share of the Austin-based e-voting machine company Hart Intercivic," according to independent journalist Brad Friedman.
But Friedman is not the only one to discover the connection between the Romney family, Bain Capital, and ownership of voting machines.
Truth out reports:
"Through a closely held equity fund called Solamere, Mitt Romney and his wife, son and brother are major investors in an investment firm called H.I.G. Capital. H.I.G. in turn holds a majority share and three out of five board members in Hart Intercivic, a company that owns the notoriously faulty electronic voting machines that will count the ballots in swing state Ohio November 7. Hart machines will also be used elsewhere in the United States.
In other words, a candidate for the presidency of the United States, and his brother, wife and son, have a straight-line financial interest in the voting machines that could decide this fall's election. These machines cannot be monitored by the public. But they will help decide who "owns" the White House."
Both The Nation and New York Times confirm the connection between the Romney family, Solamere and the Bain Capital investment in the voting machine company, Hart Intercivic, whose board of directors serve H.I.G. Capital.
"Mitt Romney, his wife Ann Romney, and their son Tagg Romney are also invested in H.I.G. Capital, as is Mitt's brother G. Scott Romney.
The investment comes in part through the privately held family equity firm called Solamere, which bears the name of the posh Utah ski community where the Romney family retreats to slide down the slopes." Truth out added.
There are also political connections between Solamere and the Romney's. "Matt Blunt, the former Missouri governor who backed Mr. Romney in 2008, is a senior adviser to Solamere, as is Mitt Romney’s brother, Scott, a lawyer," according to the New York Times.
Voter ID and voter fraud have been top issues in the 2012 race, as have claims of Republican voter suppression. Mr. Romney's campaign has also been the subject of controversy over misleading ads, false claims, sketchy math on his tax plan, and overall vagueness on women's rights and other hot button issues.
Raising further questions of legitimacy in the Romney campaign is an audio recording recently made public, where Mitt Romney is heard asking independent business owners to apply pressure to their employees to influence their votes. What has also been made public are the emails those employers have sent to their employees with an implied threat that if they don't vote for Romney they may lose their jobs.
What it all says is that Mitt Romney, with the help of his family and Bain Capital connections, is more than willing to try to take the White House through illegitimate and highly unethical, if not specifically illegal means.
With each passing day, the character and campaign methods of Mitt Romney cast an ever-darker shadow over free and fair American elections.
Yet there is an irony in the Romney campaign that cannot be ignored. For all the noise the right-wing has made in questioning the legitimacy of Obama's presidency, there have been so many questionable efforts made to help put Romney in the White House, if he wins, there should be great dispute over whether his election could ever be called genuinely illegitimate.
The nagging question is why, if Mr. Romney truly has the qualities that American voters want in their president, does he have to go to such great and questionable lengths to try to win the election.

Looks like at least one of them ended up in Philly.

Marjane Satrapi

Aldous Huxley.

#1830 Common sense

Common sense

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 21,704 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:15 AM

You realize the easier answer is that a technician/programmer accidentally mixed up the two inputs, right? Occam's razor says that holds more weight than a conspiracy that Romney went to elaborate and personal lengths to ensure that he got selected instead of Obama; besides, that machine could have ended up in Texas or Utah for all we know - states that were guaranteed GOP as opposed to a borderline state like Philly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.