The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Meeting a (very) insecure girl from online.

Or do you want to take a chance and possibly find the love and woman you want to spend the rest of your life with? There are two sides to this coin......on the one hand you can be one of the 'learning curve' OR you can find the person you will love forever..........LIFE is a crapshoot.........and if you're willing to throw away a chance to find someone who will be a either a memory in your life or a permanant part of your life just for the sake of possibly not being hurt...then it says a great deal about your own psyche......

Or do you want to take a chance and possibly find the love and woman you want to spend the rest of your life with? There are two sides to this coin......on the one hand you can be one of the 'learning curve' OR you can find the person you will love forever..........LIFE is a crapshoot.........and if you're willing to throw away a chance to find someone who will be a either a memory in your life or a permanant part of your life just for the sake of possibly not being hurt...then it says a great deal about your own psyche......

I'm just trying to help out here, and suddenly it's about my issues? lol

Taking a chance at love is one thing, but it's naive to think that TIMING doesn't have a lot to do with it. Two people, who would otherwise be perfectly compatible, may find each other at the wrong time. One may be ready, one may be not, or extenuating circumstances in their lives just don't make having a relationship conducive.

I agree for the most part that going for it and not having regrets is a good approach, but sometimes, you have to know when to make that move. Blindly throwing yourself at every chance is horrible advice.

Right now is not the right time for ML18 to make that move.

Archived