Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Intoewsables

CDC Create a Player

Curtis Laser, Kyle Long, John Marston, Manny Murray, Chris O'Byrne and Chimon Seta have retired.

B.J. Crommington, Schnitinfritz Jagr and Nicklas Petersen have retired, which brings us to the end of the game.

If you'd like to keep any of the screenshots for whatever reason, save them now as I'll be wiping my Dropbox folder in a couple days and they'll be gone for good.

Thanks for playing!

Thanks for the hard work Intoewsables! It was fun. Despite Kovalevsky being a bust, twas good times.

Thanks Toews for once again, running a successful CAP!!!!!!! Its appreciated!

Thank you IT for running another great C-A-P! I look forward to your next one, whenever that may be! Long was pretty good this time around. Also I never asked this but is there anyway to find out if any of our numbers got retired and/or HHOF inductions?

I hope I can make my C-A-P just as great !

Thank you IT for running another great C-A-P! I look forward to your next one, whenever that may be! Long was pretty good this time around. Also I never asked this but is there anyway to find out if any of our numbers got retired and/or HHOF inductions?

I hope I can make my C-A-P just as great !

Curtis Laser was a total beast. Terrible on D. But a beast nonetheless. Thank you Toews!

Curtis Laser was a total beast. Terrible on D. But a beast nonetheless. Thank you Toews!

Would it be all right if you post a screenshot of my career stats before the end ?

You're all very welcome! This was one of the more active games I've hosted and it makes it more enjoyable for me when I know people are interested.

Thanks for the sim although Bin Laden was my first bust. <_<