Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Caboose

Justin Bieber offered ECHL contract.

umm...he's decent maybe, but I don't know if he's that good. Has no size, so he'd have to play on the 2nd line.

Also, he's way to busy to play hockey.

This is like the Ice Hogs offering Favre a contract a little while back. It's purely promotional. And yes, he would get absolutely wrecked and I would enjoy that moment for the rest of my lifetime.

I don't understand the hate thrown at Justin Bieber... Is it because he is famous, has a lot of money, or is dating Selena Gomez?

All while being younger then half of the users on here, I mean the guy made it big and at such a young age it is hard to do.

This has to be some kind of joke.

I actually remember seeing a video of him skating, and he's no better than your typical 14 year old kid.

Hopefully Bieber takes the tryout and someone decks him into next year so we don't have to endure his "music" anymore.

I don't understand the hate thrown at Justin Bieber... Is it because he is famous, has a lot of money, or is dating Selena Gomez?

All while being younger then half of the users on here, I mean the guy made it big and at such a young age it is hard to do.