The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nicklas jensen - AIK stats

G-52

Jensen has had success scoring at every level and every league he's played in. I think that shows how dynamic he is, both as a play maker, and a shooter. I have loved Jensen from the first training camp, and then the World Juniors. I think he is our most talented prospect including Kassian. Don't get me wrong, I like Kassian a lot, but Jensen has a higher ceiling IMO, and is more likely to reach his IMO.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Second overall in goals, 17th overall in points, top rookie, all while playing on the worst team. This is very promising, and he does seem to have some consistency so far.

I see Alex Steen is sitting at 7th, and I would still love to pick him up.

Booth Steen Jensen or Jensen Kesler Steen

Curious what proposal you would offer for Steen? Injury problems in recent years, but he's been both valuable and a Canuck killer when we've played. Plus I met his Dad in the Peg, not that that means anything...

It certainly looks like Jensen has a higher cap as a scorer / point getter. But as noted; we need guys like Kassian in a big way considering the balance of our make up. They could have equal value...

If they both pan out, then we are looking pretty damn good. They both have size, and paired with the right center, they could be pretty dominant. If Schroeder's offensive game is good enough, then I think we might have a pretty awesome line in the future. I really hope we stop trading away our prospects, because we've got some good ones. I still think I am most excited about Jensen. In fact, I would have his children.

Archived