The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nicklas jensen - AIK stats

G-52

Rough Google translation:

After five minutes of the first period it was 6-1 in shots and 1-0 in goal for the home team HV71 and AIK looked to be a heavy trip. But something happened after HTV's goals, AIK stepped into the path and created lots of chances.Consequently also came away team's acknowledgment after seven minutes.Oscar Steen poked it with a return after flying attack.

Despite the Jets dominated the remainder of the period managed Stockholmers not take the lead. Next came Nicklas Jensen with a rib shot for Video Preview could be dismissed as targets.

But the Dane would get a chance to revanschera itself. At the end of period two, he hung there a beautiful wrist shot into the corner behind the Gustav Wesslau.Unfortunately we had three individual AIK mistake before it made the position after Jensen's goal just gave 2-4.

An almost over tagged AIK came out to period three. In all its offensive lust forgot to remove opponents who could counter the 2-5. Heavy for the away team in the hunt for acknowledgment.

Despite almost four minutes in numerical superiority for AIK failed to get closer to the scoresheet.

A fine individual performance would would even out the numbers. It was again supredansken Nicklas Jensen, who demonstrated the incredible briskly and nice wrist shot he possesses. The puck sat just as the first in Wesslau right cross.

The match ended 3-5 to the home team HV71. Now turn AIK home to meet on Thursday Linkoping HC at Hovet.

I hope he can keep those numbers up. He's a pure sniper, in the vein of a Semin type with better work ethic and defensive play. I only use the Semin comparison because they are similar, same body-type, shifty, like to dangle hard and accurate wrist shot. Almost a Naslund-like release.

If he has a very successful season im the SEL, I wouldn't be surprised to see him on the Canucks next year.

I hope he can keep those numbers up. He's a pure sniper, in the vein of a Semin type with better work ethic and defensive play. I only use the Semin comparison because they are similar, same body-type, shifty, like to dangle hard and accurate wrist shot. Almost a Naslund-like release.

If he has a very successful season im the SEL, I wouldn't be surprised to see him on the Canucks next year.

What I want to know is why didn't Jensen show any progression in junior after his draft year? Guys we passed on in the draft, such as Brandon Saad, Tomas Jurco, Ty Rattie, Boone Jenner, and Victor Rask all improved while Jensen didn't. If the CHL wasn't good enough competition for him and he had to go to Sweden why couldn't he put up more than 58 points?

Im not hating on the guy, and of course I hope he turns into a gem for us...... but before everyone calls him the next Naslund and a lock for the Canucks remember how good Schroeder looked in his first short stint with the Moose?

What I want to know is why didn't Jensen show any progression in junior after his draft year? Guys we passed on in the draft, such as Brandon Saad, Tomas Jurco, Ty Rattie, Boone Jenner, and Victor Rask all improved while Jensen didn't. If the CHL wasn't good enough competition for him and he had to go to Sweden why couldn't he put up more than 58 points?

Im not hating on the guy, and of course I hope he turns into a gem for us...... but before everyone calls him the next Naslund and a lock for the Canucks remember how good Schroeder looked in his first short stint with the Moose?

Jensen has been my favorite prospect since last preseason, and the world juniors. I absolutely love his skill set, and attitude.

The kid's got game, and I would be very surprised if he didn't step right in to the NHL and contribute.

His game is one that can fit in to our system, and he has the size to play.

Good for him getting off to a good start. He will get some confidence going.

Archived