The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Hahaha awesome! Maple Leaf Muscle and his Canadian Destroyer may be the bane that takes RVD off of the X-Division perch...kind of wish they'd bring Jerry Lynn back too...for old time's sake...

I hope so, Jerry Lynn's coming back at the tapings to face RVD for the Title in the main event. There will also be an XScape and Ultimate X Match as well. Should make for an awesome tapings.

khali is just an attraction really. so scott hall is gonna try out ddp yoga

Looks like he will even be moving into the house:

Scott Hall Moving In with DDP & Jake

By Marc Middleton

Jan 7, 2013 - 7:58:19 AM

-We noted earlier that Scott Hall was going to try Diamond Dallas Page's DDPYOGA. Apparently Hall will be moving into the house that Page has with Jake Roberts in Atlanta so he can use the program to fight his health and personal problems. Roberts has lost over 50 pounds since moving in with Page

Looks like it's been working for Jake, hopefully it can get Hall finally on the right path.

Videos from a couple weeks back, but you can see the difference it's made with Roberts:

Edited by zero-ONE-three

Good lord did Punk ever own Rock tonight, especially with that line about his "tired, lameass shtick".

"Straight Edge scrotum"?

"Cookiepuss"?

"Punkeye The Crackhead"?

If Cena did any of those, the Internet would be all over him. Just flat out awful stuff from Rock tonight.

• Upvote 2

was a pretty horrible show. big show vs. kofi? why? WHY?

i agree with mikey2dope. the first half of punk's tirade and getting cheap heat with the fans was meh, but then he went off on rocky and just completely obliterated him. loved that bit about him mentioning God and the whole crowd was all, "whoa. did he really just say that? oh dear"

Edited by Olias

Gawd I hope Rock doesn't win the title. I get that some people are tired of Punk having the title, and I love the Rock as much as the next person, but it's just plain bad to give it to someone who comes for 4 nights a year.

So if he doesn't lose it to the rock at the Rumble, is he going into Mania with it against taker?

Looks like they want Cena Rock part two, at wrestlemania, which in my mind would be the absolute perfect time to turn Cena heel. Rumor is the Rock will be way too busy the whole next year, so maybe have Cena beat him up enough after the match to give him some time off?

Curious what they're going to do with Lesnar. Say what you wan't about him, but he IS a draw. As much as I like Trips, I really hope he stays away from a match with Lesnar at WM, but right now I think this is the most proable scenario. Lesnar isn't working full time, and he's already got a semi - feud with Hunter.

Not likely to happen, but A ryback feud with Lesnar could also be intersting, just because of the size of the guys. Might not be a great match but I'd watch it.

So if he doesn't lose it to the rock at the Rumble, is he going into Mania with it against taker?

Looks like they want Cena Rock part two, at wrestlemania, which in my mind would be the absolute perfect time to turn Cena heel. Rumor is the Rock will be way too busy the whole next year, so maybe have Cena beat him up enough after the match to give him some time off?

Curious what they're going to do with Lesnar. Say what you wan't about him, but he IS a draw. As much as I like Trips, I really hope he stays away from a match with Lesnar at WM, but right now I think this is the most proable scenario. Lesnar isn't working full time, and he's already got a semi - feud with Hunter.

Not likely to happen, but A ryback feud with Lesnar could also be intersting, just because of the size of the guys. Might not be a great match but I'd watch it.

The plan is that Ryback faces Big Show. According to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer and the guys at live audio wrestling

It will be Triple H vs Lesnar. That is also according to Meltzer and folks at the LAW.

Also they will never turn Cena. He is poster boy for WWE. He has granted most wishes for make a wish foundation and just signed a deal to be the temporary cover guy for fruity pebbles for crying it loud. Makes 0 sense from the company stand point to turn Cena heel.

Edited by canuckbeliever

Apparently the Rock Rock Bottomed Punk 2 more times and hit a peoples Elbow on him after it went off the air lol. Punk got destroyed plain and simple, the only decent thing that was said on the mic by either one of the was Punk's boxing with god comment, the rest was the same old whiny boring crap with him trashing the fans and calling himself the best in the world and Rock's jokes were something a 5 year old would say but waht can he do it's PG era now.

Good lord did Punk ever own Rock tonight, especially with that line about his "tired, lameass shtick".

"Straight Edge scrotum"?

"Cookiepuss"?

"Punkeye The Crackhead"?

If Cena did any of those, the Internet would be all over him. Just flat out awful stuff from Rock tonight.

The Rock has always used "lame" jokes to made fun of his opponents and no one ever compliant about it. What separate The Rock from Cena is that The Rock has tons of charisma when he says it and that people of all ages eat it up (ex. tonight). While Cena just makes it lame because he acts like an idiot.

• Upvote 1

Until the Elimination Chamber then he'll be gone again lol

The Rock commented in an interview that he will wrestle at WrestleMania. The storyline will be that starting this coming Monday [for RAW], I’m gonna go back, and it’s going to be a big return,” Johnson said. ”That will lead to, hopefully, what will be the biggest WrestleMania of all time at Giants Stadium. I will headline that show, with someone who I can’t say right now. We’ve got an amazing four months lined up and planned out that will culminate in the biggest WrestleMania of all time. It’s going to be a hell of a thing.” Brock Lesnar perhaps?

Edited by Apples

"John Cena is a very small man...a small man." :picard:

"Congratulations, AJ just made her first sixth grade wiener joke." :picard: :picard: :picard: :picard: :picard: :picard: :picard: :picard:

...and that was a horrible way for Big E Langston to speak for the first time.