The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

it'd be hilarious if that was botched.

it was either a botch, cause as soon as the ref counted 3, no one knew what was going on-- like me and my friends were all like, no way dude. that did not just happen, or taker just decided to do the job and possibly his last match

it was either a botch, cause as soon as the ref counted 3, no one knew what was going on-- like me and my friends were all like, no way dude. that did not just happen, or taker just decided to do the job and possibly his last match

It almost looked like the ref wanted to call it off.

Perhaps the Undertaker legitimately had nothing left in him to kick out.

There goes Sting/Undertaker. Taker appears on Raw and announcing he's going to retire until Sting interrupts and challenges him to retirement match at WM31.

Please no. That matched just showed that Taker doesn't have it anymore. I'd be fine if that was his last match.

I have to believe the Undertaker had a say in this.

Obviously he did lol. It had to end one day but the manner in which it happened right now is stupid.

Hope this is the last we see of Taker...no point at all if he comes back and his body seems really weak and unhealthy. Retirement can finally become a reality for him now and Vince prolly has given him enough money to live happily.

What a way to end a career, my fav wrestler and arguably the best ever..

did the ref check his 3-count before going through with it?

That's what I was thinking. I was like holy frack, the ref messed it up and it must be a mistake but no, had to end like this.

They had 2 options: make Undertaker the only undefeated ever or end it properly which they did none. A part timer Lesnar beats him? F off, this is retarded x100. At least have a good proper fighter...Could've easily done Michaels vs Undertaker last year but nope, has to be Lesnar :picard:

• Upvote 2