The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

To be honest, the pre-mania match was great. Cesaro's elimination of Show was great.

Then...... a bunch of garbage. Pure garbage. We knew Bryan was winning a mile away, but even that was uneventful.

Time to start pushing the good mid-carders up the ladder NOW!

To be honest, the pre-mania match was great. Cesaro's elimination of Show was great.

Then...... a bunch of garbage. Pure garbage. We knew Bryan was winning a mile away, but even that was uneventful.

Time to start pushing the good mid-carders up the ladder NOW!

Like I said before, the match with Bryan was not the greatest, but people can't beg for Bryan to win, and then claim to be bored as he does it. When a guy like that headlines Wrestlemania and gets the confetti to pour down on him, it's a good thing.

Everyone should be glad that Hunter put away the shovel.

I swear the Lesnar/Taker ending was not scripted.

half way through the match, you could see it on takers face that he couldn't go anymore. both lesnar and heyman didn't know wtf just happened either, his body just gave out and then the look of stun and horror on 70,000+ people was great

i don't know about you guys, but me and my friends all enjoyed the show. you have to give it to bryan, orton and batista to go out there to try got get that crowd alive again

i would have thought it was one of those 3 f5's he took. it doesn't matter who you are, that's not a pretty landing, but then soneone in there said there was a spot early on where he was dumped on his head. could have been a concussion cause it looked like he had no idea where he was

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

Vince privately tells reporters that Undertaker was suppose to win and Lesnar changed the script and will be fired.

http://huzlers.com/undertaker-losing-wrestlemania-30-mistake-says-wwe-owner-vince-mcmahon-brock-lesnar-changed-script-will-fired/

NEW ORLEANS - The Undertaker has just lost his 21-year Wrestlemania streak to former UFC fighter Brock Lesnar. It has been revealed that Brock Lesnar was not in fact supposed to win the match and was scripted for the Undertaker to win the match and extend his Wrestlemania streak to 22 wins.

I’m pretty sure most people know that WWE is actually staged and simply for entertainment. All matches are scripted and practiced weeks prior to the actual match, and the winner is, of course, picked before the match is aired, by WWE officials. However, this match was not meant for Brock Lesnar to win.

Similar to the Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart match back in 1997 Survivor Series pay-per-view known as the “Montreal screwjob”. Shawn Michaels had Bret Hart in a sharpshooter move when Vince McMahon told the officials to ring the bell, causing Michaels to win the match and ultimately screwing Hart over. All hell broke loose between Bret Hart and WWE owner Vince McMahon, which led to Hart leaving WWE for good.

Owner of WWE, Vince McMahon, was privately interviewed by reporters right after Lesnar beat Undertaker and said Undertaker was supposed to win the match and how Lesnar will be fired for changing the script. Visit Huzlers.com for more shocking news

I think every single person never saw the streak ending tonight. WWE did something no one expected in a long time, and stunned everyone, gotta give them credit.

But I really think this sets up for a Sting and Undertaker match finally, to end both their careers. Can't wait for RAW

Vince privately tells reporters that Undertaker was suppose to win and Lesnar changed the script and will be fired.

http://huzlers.com/undertaker-losing-wrestlemania-30-mistake-says-wwe-owner-vince-mcmahon-brock-lesnar-changed-script-will-fired/

Lesner changed the script and is going to be fired? I don't know if this is true or not. To me, it looked like Taker didn't have anything left to kick out of that pin. Maybe he couldn't continue so he just allowed Brock to win? I dunno. Still in shock.

Lesner changed the script and is going to be fired? I don't know if this is true or not. To me, it looked like Taker didn't have anything left to kick out of that pin. Maybe he couldn't continue so he just allowed Brock to win? I dunno. Still in shock.

wouldn't put much stock in to that. just the sheets going to work already to take advantage of the buzz

lol obviously a fake source and childish reason. It was all planned, they had the 21-1 image up and ready. From what I heard Undertaker really doesn't care much about the streak anyway.

But it was a great shock for everyone! Every year you would always know Taker wins, but this year WWE truly dropped a bomb and something fans will never forget.

Edited by Del Rio

wouldn't put much stock in to that. just the sheets going to work already to take advantage of the buzz

lol obviously a fake source and childish reason. It was all planned, they had the 21-1 image up and ready. From what I heard Undertaker really doesn't care much about the streak anyway.

But it was a great shock for everyone! Every year you would always know Taker wins, but this year WWE truly dropped a bomb and something fans will never forget.

Obviously, not credible source at all. It would be all over wrestling news sites if it was.

just everyone getting all pissy cause it was lesnar, the "part timer" but taker's a business man first. he knows what the streak means to the fans, but no one ever thought lesnar would go over. no one. that's why everyone's all pissed off. at the end of the day, i'm ok with lesnar ending the streak. he's probably the most credible guy to do it, and the heat him and heyman will have would shake that arena on raw

Edited by Twilight Sparkle