The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

43 minutes ago, Grapefruits said:

What was said?

During a backstage segment on #RAW, Stephanie McMahon made a joke about Dean Ambrose being the "Marty Jannetty" of the Ambrose/Roman Reigns team. Marty Jannetty responded to the comment on his Facebook page. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Nail3738 said:

During a backstage segment on #RAW, Stephanie McMahon made a joke about Dean Ambrose being the "Marty Jannetty" of the Ambrose/Roman Reigns team. Marty Jannetty responded to the comment on his Facebook page. 

Thanks.  If I were Ambrose, I'd be offended, LOL!

All Star Wrestling Results
January 29th., 2016
Cloverdale Fairgrounds, Surrey

The Great Kasaki pinned Shotgun Stevens after a Tornado DDT

Damon The Bod pinned Kellen Raeth after a F5

Kenny Lush pinned both members of Devastation in a 2 vs 1 Handicap Match.

Collin Cutler beat Matt Xstatic 2/3 falls to retain ASW Cruiserweight Title

King of The Yukon beat Adam Ryder in 2/3 falls by disqualification in the third fall. The ASW Heavyweight title does not change hands on a disqualification. Adam Ryder is still champion.

Team USA(Azeem The Dream & Christopher Ryseck) beat Sikh and Destroy(Jinder Mahal & Gama Singh Jr) when Christopher Ryseck pinned Gama Singh Jr

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A F5?

Have to wonder why Lush is wrestling for ASW these days?  Guy has wrestled in ROH most recently.  Why he hasn't appeared for ECCW recently is a wonder.

33 minutes ago, Grapefruits said:

So is O'Reilly the biggest wrestling star in the region to make it big?

Tyler Breeze, maybe? Depends on how you gauge it. 

But yeah, O'Reilly is awesome. One of my favourite wrestlers in the business right now. Gets a chance at the ROH world title next month. Second time in less than half a year. Probably won't win it again though. Would be upset if I didn't think Lethal was damn awesome as champion.

51 minutes ago, Grapefruits said:

Have to wonder why Lush is wrestling for ASW these days?  Guy has wrestled in ROH most recently.  Why he hasn't appeared for ECCW recently is a wonder.

It's not his first show, at the very least. Watched him fight against Adam Ryder for what I think was called the Canadian championship, or something along those lines. He either lost, or won by DQ, so the title didn't change hands.

Didn't mind though, though Adam Ryder was > than him for me anyway. Lush seems like a crowd favourite but his gimmick is a little too crude for me.

1 hour ago, Grapefruits said:

All Star Wrestling Results
January 29th., 2016
Cloverdale Fairgrounds, Surrey

The Great Kasaki pinned Shotgun Stevens after a Tornado DDT

Damon The Bod pinned Kellen Raeth after a F5

Kenny Lush pinned both members of Devastation in a 2 vs 1 Handicap Match.

Collin Cutler beat Matt Xstatic 2/3 falls to retain ASW Cruiserweight Title

King of The Yukon beat Adam Ryder in 2/3 falls by disqualification in the third fall. The ASW Heavyweight title does not change hands on a disqualification. Adam Ryder is still champion.

Team USA(Azeem The Dream & Christopher Ryseck) beat Sikh and Destroy(Jinder Mahal & Gama Singh Jr) when Christopher Ryseck pinned Gama Singh Jr

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A F5?

haha yeah saw that