The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Straight up. SK is such a smark. If you can't enjoy 15k people chanting something, just stop.

I'm a wrestling fan, who enjoys an entertaining wrestling show.

I can enjoy chants, but its just becoming repetitive, I don't hate it, its just getting corny. Like myself I would prefer to see Bryan with a more serious character than the whole beard thing.

I'm a wrestling fan, who enjoys an entertaining wrestling show.

I can enjoy chants, but its just becoming repetitive, I don't hate it, its just getting corny. Like myself I would prefer to see Bryan with a more serious character than the whole beard thing.

Chants have to keep going, otherwise they're not really chants lol. Yes, No, and the beard are trademarks of Bryan. It caught on with the fans, so be it. I remember a couple Smackdowns ago in Vegas, Bryan won his match or something and eeeeeeveryone was chanting Yes. It was so dope.

well it's just the yes chants just caught on like how the what chants did. i have some friends in the states in the tri state area who've been to a few raw shows (one of them likes to bring a sign that says "busted open nation" in homage to the radio show. they've all said the yes chants are an amazing sight to see in a full area and 10,000+ people doing the thing. it's just a fun experience. i love the fan intereaction too in d-brys matches where he's on offense and the crowd goes "yes!" then his opponent counters and the crowd goes "no!" it's great

• Upvote 1

Straight up. SK is such a smark. If you can't enjoy 15k people chanting something, just stop.

Yep, the chant is over because it's fun and allows the crowd to interract which pretty much every promo. The only chant I recall that was capable of doing it was the what chant but that one got to the point where it ruined promos. At least this one is fun.
  • Upvote 1

i think they kinda dropped the ball on the wyatts. they're a great monster stable but they should have came in with more of a bang like going after the shield and laying them all out or something. that's how they should have debuted and have bray cut a promo on "justice" and what that means to the family. that would be great =/

i think they kinda dropped the ball on the wyatts. they're a great monster stable but they should have came in with more of a bang like going after the shield and laying them all out or something. that's how they should have debuted and have bray cut a promo on "justice" and what that means to the family. that would be great =/

It's so damn boring how they show up on the titantron or live and just spew nonsense. No one can even understand what they say half the time, and they keep repeating the same BS over and over. They aren't scary or creepy at all.

well it's just the yes chants just caught on like how the what chants did. i have some friends in the states in the tri state area who've been to a few raw shows (one of them likes to bring a sign that says "busted open nation" in homage to the radio show. they've all said the yes chants are an amazing sight to see in a full area and 10,000+ people doing the thing. it's just a fun experience. i love the fan intereaction too in d-brys matches where he's on offense and the crowd goes "yes!" then his opponent counters and the crowd goes "no!" it's great

"YES!....YES!....YES!....YES!....WHOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAA YEEESS!" awesome. Better than the fans being quiet.

It's so damn boring how they show up on the titantron or live and just spew nonsense. No one can even understand what they say half the time, and they keep repeating the same BS over and over. They aren't scary or creepy at all.

Totally agree with this

Plus Bray looks as silly as Cena in the ring with his expressions

dawg you only bought into bryan like two weeks ago loooolz

I've respected/enjoyed his in ring work for quite awhile. But yeah I really only started getting really interested into the character a few weeks ago, though with RAW its gotten to be the same thing every week as far as that whole storyline goes, so I'm kinda losing interest.

I don't think he's just talking about the "Yes" chant

Nah I like Bryan, just wish they gave him a more serious gimmick.