The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

I used to do it years ago. I'd invite a bunch of people over and ask them to bring something or split the cost. It got to be a pain in the ass as most my friends back them were cheapskates, LOL!

i meet up with my crew for the royal rumble, mania, money in the bank and summerslam. those are the only ppv's we'll order. split the cost, byob. good times

lol the ending. that match was great

That Shield match was short with I what I guess early runovers forcing them to shut down early.

That battle royal was awkward, but it got so much better towards the end. Cesaro winning was great. I was afraid they were going to default to the Big Show with the even being named after Andre, but the choice of winner and the manner and which it happened were awesome.

That crowd pop when Cesaro won, that tells you what you need to know about it being a good choice or not.

That Shield match was short with I what I guess early runovers forcing them to shut down early.

That battle royal was awkward, but it got so much better towards the end. Cesaro winning was great. I was afraid they were going to default to the Big Show with the even being named after Andre, but the choice of winner and the manner and which it happened were awesome.

That crowd pop when Cesaro won, that tells you what you need to know about it being a good choice or not.

20 man battle royals are even akward at first, just a cluster of people in the ring. Most Royal Rumbles only have 10-12 people in the ring max at any given time.

Oh snap, are they going to give time to the 14-Diva match?

Still two hours left in the show with three matches left. I'd imagine ~30 minutes each for the Brock Lesnar/Undertaker and Daniel Bryan/Randy Orton/Batista match.