The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Subway Super Series 2012 CHL vs. Russia

Mr. White

It was pretty much the most uninspired game I have watched in a long time. I was there and found my mind wandering way too much. I missed the first 8 mins of the second period waiting in the beer line but obviously I didn't miss much. There was what, 60+ shots combined? I can barely even recall a really good scoring chance. Overall, this game was a dud to me.

It was pretty much the most uninspired game I have watched in a long time. I was there and found my mind wandering way too much. I missed the first 8 mins of the second period waiting in the beer line but obviously I didn't miss much. There was what, 60+ shots combined? I can barely even recall a really good scoring chance. Overall, this game was a dud to me.

Well I was at the game in Vancouver last night and I was quite impressed with Reilly. He moved the puck well and also pulled off a few nifty dangles here and there. Toronto should be excited to have him in their prospect pool (or lack of)

I thought Yakupov played pretty bad as well, didn't do much really. Brossoit had a great game but it looked to me the Russian goalie looked shaky at times. I feel he was just flopping around in his crease for the most part of the game.

Sam Reinhart had a sick shootout goal to seal the deal and Shinkaruk and McNiel scored on nice shots.

Got Ryan Murray's autograph at the end ! ::D

Holy crap. That rush by Rielly was orgasmic. Those toe drags were sick.

Does anyone know if they got these officials from the NHL? Jesus Christ. Blatant high stick on Pouliot and there was no call. I feel like I'm watching the Canucks play again.

Holy crap. That rush by Reilly was orgasmic. Those toe drags were sick.

Does anyone know if they got these officials from the NHL? Jesus Christ. Blatant high stick on Pouliot and there was no call. I feel like I'm watching the Canucks play again.

Archived