The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

I kinda knew that the flu outbreak was Hershel's last hurrah. He played the hero in saving so many lives and it was the writer's way of having him go out a hero

What I liked about him was that he was morally sound and advocated for doing the right thing like Dale used to. But Dale was too black and white and his morality got in the way of his ability to want to fight for survival. Hershel did the right thing but he also recognized the nature of the world they live in - that sometimes you have to do the wrong thing if it means that you survive. He was Rick's sounding board and a real father figure to everyone. Brutal that Maggie and Beth had to watch it go down.

And yeah I agree with everyone. I don't think Judith is dead. They sacrificed a main character just so Judith could be born. They're not going to let her die just like that.

Michionne probably wanted the Gov to suffer before he died, and then turn so he could live the rest of his "life" as a zombie. But I don't think he died and i don't think Lilly killed him either. Her hand was trembling to much when she took the shot.

Wonder where they'll all go now

If Lilly didn't finish him off, a sword through the lung oughta do it

Finally a change of scenery. They were at the prison for far too long. From camp to the farm to the prison.

Where would they go next?

The group is separated. I'm more interested in how they survive on their own. Maybe they will all be separated for better part of next season.

how can people possibly think the governor is still alive? stabbed through the lung, possibly the heart or spinal cord too, plus shot by lilly and with hundreds of walkers coming onto the scene, there's zero chance he'd live. even if the katana missed the heart or spinal cord, he still has at least 1 collapsed lung, 2 gaping wounds, he's exhausted and now shot (twice, after all Rick shot him once, in the arm), he'll bleed out, suffocate from the blood in his lung/collapsed lung, or get eaten by a horde of walkers (he has no weapon to defend himself anymore). But I guess Elvis, Tupac and Biggie are still alive too...

I just realized, did anyone put Hershel down or is he still out there as a one legged, half headed walker?

The loss of the prison will be a nice change for everyone complaining about the slow pace of the show. No walls = no security = more killings and gore.

he was completely decapitated by the governor right before lilly showed up with her dead daughter (she was watching while he did it, and then he grabbed the girl and shot her in the head), but i didn't see hershel suffer any brain trauma, meaning he's a floating head/head in the bag type of situation.

Also, did anyone else see the irish chick from the beginning of the season (with her husband's/lover's head in a bag) as a walker entering the prison during the ruckus?

he was completely decapitated by the governor right before lilly showed up with her dead daughter (she was watching while he did it, and then he grabbed the girl and shot her in the head), but i didn't see hershel suffer any brain trauma, meaning he's a floating head/head in the bag type of situation.

Also, did anyone else see the irish chick from the beginning of the season (with her husband's/lover's head in a bag) as a walker entering the prison during the ruckus?

Oh yeah I forgot about the Governor's hack job on Hershel's neck. You're right though. He never killed the brain. Hope we don't see a rotted Hershel head at some point. He deserves better

I thought that was the Irish woman. They zoomed in on her and lingered so she was obviously important and that's when I think people realized who it was. Makes sense that she came to the prison seeing as she wasn't killed too far away

Oh yeah I forgot about the Governor's hack job on Hershel's neck. You're right though. He never killed the brain. Hope we don't see a rotted Hershel head at some point. He deserves better

I thought that was the Irish woman. They zoomed in on her and lingered so she was obviously important and that's when I think people realized who it was. Makes sense that she came to the prison seeing as she wasn't killed too far away

I'm pretty sure the Governor hacked him into a billion pieces. Whatever's left of Hershel, dead or alive, is probably indistinguishable.

I'm pretty sure the Governor hacked him into a billion pieces. Whatever's left of Hershel, dead or alive, is probably indistinguishable.

he only cut off his head, they showed as much after it was done (they blurred out hersel's body and head, but you could see it was clearly separated, and nothing else was cut)

Archived