76 replies to this topic

#61 Tearloch7

Tearloch7

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:51 PM

Yeah, make it $1000 and i am sure many will take you up on it. I think the president releasing his college transcripts and passport application aka foreign national would have been released long ago if they werent problematic.

Its probably more damming than Romneys last 8 years of tax returns because everyone knows Romneys rich and the worst you are going to get is he used even more loopholes to avoid taxes.

If there was anything wrong with Romneys tax returns, believe me, the Obama led IRS would have put him in JAIL by now let alone discredit him.

But in the end, I dont get why Trump thinks offering Obama a BRIBE is going to convince undecided voters to vote for Romney.

So its just a way for the Donald to try to stay in the news.

Most knowledgeable pundit's figure Romney will not release his tax returns because he took advantage of an amnesty clause to pay a small penalty and get away with a form of tax fraud in 2009 .. there is NO WAY the IRS or Justice or any other Government agency would break that trust ..

As far as Obama's documents being "problematic", I do believe you retrieved that "guess" from deep in yer own bowels, as Sharpy would intimate ..

Edited by Tearloch7, 25 October 2012 - 09:51 PM.

"To Thine Own Self Be True"

#62 Pouria

Pouria

Canucks Second-Line

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,933 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 10:12 PM

I do believe you completely missed my point .. alas, I will leave it as it is .. sarcasm is a dangerous "tool" ..

If that was sarcastic, I missed the point. Maybe I confused you with someone here that relentlessly supports Romney.

Posted Image

#63 Tearloch7

Tearloch7

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:00 PM

If that was sarcastic, I missed the point. Maybe I confused you with someone here that relentlessly supports Romney.

I think Romney is a "well lubricated weather-vane", as Jon Huntsman labelled him in the GOP primaries .. I call him" Mitt the Mannequin", Myth Romney or "coward" .. he is a self-serving ego-maniacal shape=shifting "doosh" bag ..

Now do you know where I stand? .. :)

#64 kurtis

kurtis

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,371 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:19 PM

What a weirdo....
Posted Image

#65 Tearloch7

Tearloch7

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:29 PM

What a weirdo....

Great word! .. I have been called a "weirdo" since I was 5 years old ..it is just a commentary on someone being "outside the norm" .. great thing about standing up to peer pressure is that you get to become "yourself" .. and then once you find "yourself", if you can be true to what you believe?? .. you will be happy inside .. and in the end, being "happy inside" is all that matters in this life we all live .. peace is good, especially the "inner" kind .. :)

#66 Gumballthechewy

Gumballthechewy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,825 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:53 PM

Great word! .. I have been called a "weirdo" since I was 5 years old

And I thought I was the only one...

Don't take anything I say seriously! EVER!

#67 Fathoms

Fathoms

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,549 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 06:37 PM

Great word! .. I have been called a "weirdo" since I was 5 years old ..it is just a commentary on someone being "outside the norm" .. great thing about standing up to peer pressure is that you get to become "yourself" .. and then once you find "yourself", if you can be true to what you believe?? .. you will be happy inside .. and in the end, being "happy inside" is all that matters in this life we all live .. peace is good, especially the "inner" kind .. :)

There is multi-billion dollar industry devoted to labling people "weirdo" and treating them. It's called Psychiatry. I am a survivor.
wordings...

#68 Tearloch7

Tearloch7

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 06:49 PM

There is multi-billion dollar industry devoted to labling people "weirdo" and treating them. It's called Psychiatry. I am a survivor.

There are more of us than people think .. they had best watch out lest we start to conspire .. B)

#69 Jaimito

Jaimito

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,694 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 08:47 PM

attention whore

nuff said.
Posted Image

#70 Fathoms

Fathoms

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,549 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 02:18 PM

There are more of us than people think .. they had best watch out lest we start to conspire .. B)

I'll write the manifesto.
wordings...

#71 Truculence

Truculence

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,310 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 08:17 PM

Posted Image

#72 Ghostsof1915

Ghostsof1915

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 21,419 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:46 PM

What I don't get is Obama has a 4 year track record. So the US knows what they are getting. Yet the amount of fearmongering around him is pathetic. Gun nuts in the US are afraid in January 2013 Obama will take all their guns away.

Uh...wake up call, if he hasn't done that in his first term why would he do it in the second? Besides he's only a President. He doesn't control Congress.

Truly, the Excited States of America.
GO CANUCKS GO!
"The Canucks did not lose in 1994. They just ran out of time.." Barry MacDonald Team1040

Posted Image

#73 Heretic

Heretic

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,690 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:33 AM

"Donald Trump blasted President Obama for not taking up his offer to release his college records, saying the president’s failure to do so was hard evidence he wasn’t born in the U.S."

More here:

http://thehill.com/b...wasnt-born-here

McCoy: We were speculating. Is God really out there?
Kirk: Maybe he's not out there, Bones. Maybe he's right here. [points to his heart]

Posted Image

#74 avelanch

avelanch

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 32,208 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:38 AM

LMAO, this old chestnut again?

#75 Tearloch7

Tearloch7

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:40 AM

"Donald Trump blasted President Obama for not taking up his offer to release his college records, saying the president’s failure to do so was hard evidence he wasn’t born in the U.S."

More here:

http://thehill.com/b...wasnt-born-here

Consider the source .. Donald the Doosh ..

#76 aeromotacanucks

aeromotacanucks

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:43 PM

What a weirdo....

dude. you need açaí. ask your girlfriend what it is. very nice to relax...
Shup up and fly! you´re not payed to think, you´re payed to fly!

#77 Ossi Vaananen

Ossi Vaananen

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,609 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:47 PM

It looks like Trump has declined Colbert's offer to get teabagged. What a douche, now that charity is out 1m $.

2d7ye0p.jpg

Credit to -Vintage Canuck-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.