The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Trumps proposal to Obama

EoH

Yeah, make it $1000 and i am sure many will take you up on it. I think the president releasing his college transcripts and passport application aka foreign national would have been released long ago if they werent problematic.

Its probably more damming than Romneys last 8 years of tax returns because everyone knows Romneys rich and the worst you are going to get is he used even more loopholes to avoid taxes.

If there was anything wrong with Romneys tax returns, believe me, the Obama led IRS would have put him in JAIL by now let alone discredit him.

But in the end, I dont get why Trump thinks offering Obama a BRIBE is going to convince undecided voters to vote for Romney.

So its just a way for the Donald to try to stay in the news.

Great word! .. I have been called a "weirdo" since I was 5 years old ..it is just a commentary on someone being "outside the norm" .. great thing about standing up to peer pressure is that you get to become "yourself" .. and then once you find "yourself", if you can be true to what you believe?? .. you will be happy inside .. and in the end, being "happy inside" is all that matters in this life we all live .. peace is good, especially the "inner" kind .. :)

What I don't get is Obama has a 4 year track record. So the US knows what they are getting. Yet the amount of fearmongering around him is pathetic. Gun nuts in the US are afraid in January 2013 Obama will take all their guns away.

Uh...wake up call, if he hasn't done that in his first term why would he do it in the second? Besides he's only a President. He doesn't control Congress.

Truly, the Excited States of America.

Archived