The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Chicago Wolves vs Grand Rapids Griffins 2pm PT

elvis15

And putting freekin Desbiens out there in the last min of the game. His zero points this season are mighty useful when the games tied and the teams played 3 games in 3 nights.

Paul LaTour@platour68

Canucks d-men bite the dust again. Poor Tanev.

Hammer-Bieksa

Ballard-Alberts

Connauton -?

This is our d-core if the season started tomorrow? Zomg.

How did the prospects look? Judging only by the highlights, it looks like Lack had a solid game. Connauton looked like he had a few scoring chances, but I think that last goal was his fault. Sweatt looked good in his scoring chance(s). Haven't heard much about Schroeder, how did he look? And Kassian and Rodin, in their apperenty short ice time? I think Freisen got an assist, was he good?

How did the prospects look? Judging only by the highlights, it looks like Lack had a solid game. Connauton looked like he had a few scoring chances, but I think that last goal was his fault. Sweatt looked good in his scoring chance(s). Haven't heard much about Schroeder, how did he look? And Kassian and Rodin, in their apperenty short ice time? I think Freisen got an assist, was he good?

Connauton should have moved across and forced Tatar to make a move sooner instead of giving him that much time in front of the net. But at the same time, Lack could have easily poke checked the puck away from him.

Oh well, all part of the learning experience for these guys.

Is Sweatt being used on the pk? To me that just seems like a no brainer. Him and Rodin are fast two-way players and should both be on the pk.

The pk units the way see them:

Unit 1

Mallet - Sweatt

Sauve - Tanev

Unit 2

Longpre - Rodin

Andersson - Joslin

Archived