#31 Offensive Threat

Offensive Threat

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:31 PM

Did you guys go to school in Surrey?

I worked there for 8 years. Bars on the windows alarms all over the place, We had to make a lot of room in the warehouse every night to bring our trucks inside or those Surrey bastards would steal them. When we moved the company to Langley I was the happiest guy in the world. Its like heaven by comparison.

Posted Image

#32 Mr. Self Destruct

Mr. Self Destruct

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:01 PM

I worked there for 8 years. Bars on the windows alarms all over the place, We had to make a lot of room in the warehouse every night to bring our trucks inside or those Surrey bastards would steal them. When we moved the company to Langley I was the happiest guy in the world. Its like heaven by comparison.

Really? Langley is no safer than Surrey. Langley is well known for car theft, grow-ups, and other fun stuff that most people think only happens in Surrey.
Fire Bettman.

#33 Mr. Shakermaker

Mr. Shakermaker

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,322 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:10 PM

OH MY JESUS
Posted Image

#34 Ghostsof1915

Ghostsof1915

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,262 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:24 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG9Mjx-Ca-M

OH MY JESUS

Wonder if he's making money from all this silliness.
GO CANUCKS GO!
"The Canucks did not lose in 1994. They just ran out of time.." Barry MacDonald Team1040

Posted Image

#35 Kumquats

Kumquats

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,432 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:12 AM

Not sure this will be seen by all but thought this was pretty funny from SNL with Louis CK. There's no video on youtube that I can find, basically he's blowing a ram horn.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.