The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Recommend some good restaraunts in the Lower Mainland

Sugar baby watermelon

I live off the drive and usually just stay in the area due to the various different types of food offered. I used to live in Victoria and could always be found at the Noodle Box & have been heading over to Kits to raid them every so often.

Any recommendations for restaraunts in Richmond, Burnaby, the North Shore or on Main Street, Broadway area, 4th Avenue?? I'm open for any kind of new food with the exception of vegetarian. Preferrably the spicier the better.

I love chicken wings, some places rock, some places not so much, Boston Pizza wings Hot spicy wings are bland and just orange, not that great, Zawas on the drive has some damn good Hot sauce wings that are crispy but their service or lack thereof make me look for some new wings places

I will check out Bao Chau, is that Vietnamese? Thats right down the street from where I live. Phnom Penh, never had cambodian vietnamese food before, any recommendations??For my burgers, I can't go far from White Spot, just love the legendary too much, want to give 5 guys and a burger a try though or even Fatburger

Archived