Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avelanch

[GDT] 11-28 - frozen pork - 5PM Pacific

122 posts in this topic

Rockford Ice Hogs @ Chicago Wolves

320px-SR-Frozen-Pig-Sprites.pngpack_of_wolves_wolf_pack_wild_dogs_wallpaper_xlarge.jpeg

9-9-0-1 vs. 8-6-2-1

Jason-Shaver-700kb_normal.jpgJason shaver ‏@theshaves

Wolves back on the ice at Alstate Arena hosting Rockford. Wolves have 1 win in their last 5 games but have won all 3 vs IceHogs this season

Jason-Shaver-700kb_normal.jpg

Jason shaver ‏@theshaves

In Matt Climie's 4 starts this season the team has scored just 6 goals. knowing that it shouldn't be surprizing he has only 1 win #Help

Zack Kassian has points in 3 straight games 1-3-4 & Andrew Gordon has points in 5 games in a row at home 4-1-5. #TheStreakers

Darren Haydar had a pair of assists Saturday vs. Milwaukee. it was his 2nd 2A game in the last 4 tilts. #Better2GiveThanReceive

Brad Hunt netted a ppg Saturday & shares the team lead 7pts among dmen w/ Chris Tanev & Mark Matheson#AGoodDefenseLeads2GoodOffense

Jeremie Blain is expected 2 make his AHL debut. Darren Archibald & Joe Cannata will wear a Wolves sweater 4 the 1st time this year#NewGuys

Andrew Ebbett has assists in back2back games. Jordan Schroeder 4-3-7 in last 9gms. Brett Sterling 5-5-10 last 9gms. #HotHandsUpFront

In Matt Climie's 4 starts this season the team has scored just 6 goals. knowing that it shouldn't be surprising he has only 1 win #Help

. @TysonGiuriato I stand corrected Andrew Gordon has points in 6 straight games at home. #EvenBetter 4G 2A

siicckk, should be a good game! Hoping the Wolves come out with a big win here. 3-1 Wolves with Kassian getting at least one of them.

Can someone PM me where to watch the game? Much appreciated! :)

4-2 Hogs. They'll come out hard, and Climie just won't get the bounces tonight.

I got a feeling Archibald is going to make a statement tonight with a big fight or hit

Can someone PM me where to watch the game? Much appreciated! :)

Sportsnet and TSN should be airing all the Wolves games this season until the lockout ends and once it ends go back to airing Canucks games.

Sportsnet and TSN should be airing all the Wolves games this season until the lockout ends and once it ends go back to airing Canucks games.

I hear first row sports is a good place for watching streams trickle down mountain slopes and slip through valleys.

I hear first row sports is a good place for watching streams trickle down mountain slopes and slip through valleys.

1 win in last 5 games... I didn't know it was THAT bad..

Of note: Archibald, Cannata, and Blain all recalled. Injuries to Pinizzotto, and Lack (lower body).

Wolves are injury central.

This Blain character is described as a PP quaterback, what about Connauton? Guess he hasn't been cutting the mustard or something. Like someone said above, I bet ol' Archibald comes out banging tonight.

Tanev FTW!

Tyson Giuriato @TysonGiuriato

#Canucks prospect @frankcorrado22 has scored his third of the season and added one assist through one period tonight for the @Sudbury_Wolves

Oh how I've missed those montages. Hoping for a big game from Archibald.