Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TIGER SINGH

Christmas Wish List

59 posts in this topic

Post your 3 most wanted Christmas gifts Wish List here- Happy Holidays!

merry-christmas-with-tree-iphone-33308428441_xlarge.gif

A Christmas Tree...with a townhouse to go with it...

I honestly don't have one. I stopped getting presents long ago, by request. The people in my life simply can't afford to go out and buy stuff, so I just want us to be together/happy. Sounds corny, but it's the truth.

My daughter's had a rough couple of years, so my wish is that she finds happiness. She's on her way there (currently is in Disneyland with a friend), but I don't really get satisfaction out of material things...I like balance and harmony in my life and am wishing for that.

All I want is a new iPod touch. On the one that I currently use the screen is cracked, the headphone jack is broken, and the home button is broken

I'm with Deb on this one.

My wife and I don't need a Christian holiday to have to purchase stuff for one another. If I feel like buying her something, I do. I don't need X-mas or Valentine's Day or her Birthday to do so.

But, as long as you are asking, I wouldn't mind a couple of new Dualshock controllers for my PS3, some Beatles TAB and a truckload of Bud Light Lime.

A hug, a kiss and an, "I love you" from my wife and a meal prepared by us together would suffice, though.

::D

1) Transporter - Beam me up, Scotty....

2) Ruby Red Slippers - There's no place like home....

3) A modified 1981 DeLorean DMC-12 - If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious $#@!

1) A dog

2) a PS3

3) a ping pong table.

Nice one, BB.

^ You do know the dog will eat your PS3 cords and puncture your ping pong balls? :)

1. A new iPod Touch, my old one, an iPod Touch 2, I had it for 3 years before it broke down this year in October because I dropped it in water :(. 3 years was a great time for me and my iPod but I'm looking for a cheap new one.

2. A Trip to Whistler, I haven't skiied since last January and skiing is one of my favorite things to do in the world (like Armada!) and I really really want to go over to Whistler maybe with a couple friends.

1) one good thing to happen to everyone, make their year

2) win some big money, so that life isn't a financial struggle

3) be granted permanent full custody of my kids :) (most important one to me right now)

1) The ability to be Spiderman

2) The ability to be Batman

3) The ability to look awesome in spandex

EVERYONE FEAR THE SPIDER-BAT BUAHAHAHA

Have said some of this before

1. 2012/2013 nhl season

2. a proper english 12 teacher

3. a huge ass speaker, so at 3 am every night i can blast it at max volume to piss off my upstair neighbors who think theres no one living below them

Dogs are bad presents, a lot of the time they get given up cause the receiver realizes they cant handle him/her and theres another dog in a shelter.

Times are tough these days, some luck in the form of some $$$ would be excellent, and...

SOME NHL HOCKEY ON THE TV

1. The guy I've been pining for

2. Some cash from my parents... so I can add to my heels collection! Unless my family and friends wanna just purchase some for me instead!

3. Drivers & firearms license (These I can achieve on my own but a little wishing helps too :P)

Already have pretty much everything I want so there's nothing major on the list this year.

lol. id be like when your parents give you a gift, and the box is like a new speaker system or a laptop, and when you open it it's just socks.

socks?

don't sell yourself short. I go as far as to say a pair of knickerbockers with some smart suspenders