Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

L'Orange

Tony Gallagher

The issue with Tony Gallagher   19 members have voted

1. 1. What would you rather Tony Gallagher do with his time?

• Continue his constant negative assault on the Canucks through the Province.
    • Go back to chasing down live human beings and eating them during the apocalypse. (Ten days away, just sayin)
    • Commit his body to science so that mankind can figure out how a human being can subsist soley on Ritz crackers and resentment.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 posts in this topic

Tony Gallagher must be stopped. His zombified opinionating is too much for me to bear.

Write to the Province and demand that the Sports section address this deficiency immediately.

Save your money and don't buy a paper, then you won't have to read him.

Love this thread!!

I do enjoy a good negative Gallagher piece though. I can't help myself, It's a defect of character I guess.

Tony Gallagher must be stopped. His zombified opinionating is too much for me to bear.

Write to the Province and demand that the Sports section address this deficiency immediately.

I'd rather Gallagher than a Canucks cheerleader. I don't mind his opinions although I don't always agree with him.

I think love him or hate him he usually brings an interesting take on all things Canucks.He has followed the team for a long time and genuinely wants the team to have success,maybe he comes across as being negative having followed the teams failures throughout the years.My self personally,don't have a problem with the guy,although he shouldn't be on TV those bulgy eyeballs are too much

I'd rather Gallagher than a Canucks cheerleader. I don't mind his opinions although I don't always agree with him.

gotta keep the Tony G. crap coming. Gives bums something to fall asleep to and something they don't feel bad wiping with.

edit: guess I should have added I actually don't mind that he's not a homer but c'mon man, some of the feces he writes is just that....

agreed, Gallagher says it like it is, good or bad. Nothing worse than a Canuck homer making it out like everything is perfect in Canuck town.