Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ossi Vaananen

[Official] GDT Wolves vs. Bulldogs. 5 PM PST

103 posts in this topic

Dude you read way too much into little things that don't matter.

Also, nice job Archie

According to you they don't matter. Kid hasn't got a point in multiple games, pretty sure he's frustrated.

No I mean you over-analyze constantly in these threads. Calm down. Especially since Kassian just kind of tapped the crossbar and thought "Dang that was close". He's fine.

You don't need a link, just sit in the First Row ;)

Hopefully Archibald gets a chance to move up and play with Schroeder on the 2nd line. Liking what he's brought to the table.

Man this French feed is awesome, they're showing all the Q highlights from tonight during the intermission. I love you Frenchies~!

Man this French feed is awesome, they're showing all the Q highlights from tonight during the intermission. I love you Frenchies~!

All the PP needed was a little Tanev :towel: Wouldn't mind seeing the Nucks use him on the 2nd pairing. I believe they used him there towards end of last season when they had trouble gaining zone entry.

Patrick Johnston@risingaction

In-game, Wolves broadcast had scoring chances as 8-8 in the first. I have them as 8-3 Wolves.

Wish Kass had someone to make a nice play and pass him the puck once in a while. Seems like he always has to do it on his own. Wish he could play on a line with Schroeder instead of Ebbet.

Wish Kass had someone to make a nice play and pass him the puck once in a while. Seems like he always has to do it on his own.

Wish Kass had someone to make a nice play and pass him the puck once in a while. Seems like he always has to do it on his own. Wish he could play on a line with Schroeder instead of Ebbet.

Wow Tanev makes the play again! This kid is the PP answer. Great 2 goals for Archie!