Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

Your Top 10 Films of 2012

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
150 replies to this topic

#151 Aladeen

Aladeen

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,952 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:38 AM

1. The Dictator
2. Aladeen presents The Dictator
3. A behind the scenes look at the Dictator
4. The Dictator The Dictator's cut
5. Aladeen's Expose on Corrupt Zionist Western Media That prevented The Dictator from winning best picture Oscar: Part I
6. The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
7. Aladeen's Expose on Corrupt Zionist Western Media That prevented The Dictator from winning best picture Oscar: Part 2
8. It's A boy!: Aladeen's official guide to when not to have an abortion
9. Aladeen: The Wadiyan People's Spontaneous Tribute Film For Their Glorious and Magnanimous Leader
10. Zero Dark Thirty - Me and Osama had a great time watching it together, now if he will just leave my guest room, he has been here for like over two years ever since they shot his body double.
Posted Image

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.