The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lineup Changes for Wednesday

He are a couple changes I think we should make for Wednesday's game vs. the Flames.

1) Put Kassian with the Sedins for the whole game. He looked good last night so I would give him another shot. Put Burr on the 2nd line with Higgins and Hansen

2) Give Schroeder a chance. Take out Ebbett or Volpatti for a game and at least give the guy a shot, he deserves it and you never know.

3) Ballard out, Barker in. Ballard still looks like the turnover machine we all know. Give Cam Barker a chance.

Lineups:

Sedin - Sedin - Kassian

Hansen - Higgins - Burrows (Could put Schroeder on the 2nd line in place of Higgins)

Raymond - Schroeder - Lappy

Weise - Manny - Ebbett (Volpatti)

Hammer - Juice

Garrison - Eddy

Barker - Tanev

Schneider

raymond has shown me nothing, he still is falling down with no one around him. I mean i wish him all the best but why is he on the second line over higgins or hansen? Both of those players are grittier, and finish their checks. Once we have a healthy lineup I dont really see raymond fitting in on our top 9. He needs to produce or he is gonna be traded or we will let him walk.

i thought our 3rd line was pretty solid so i dont think breaking them up is a good idea. our 4th line is playing way too much.

D.Sedin-H.Sedin-Burrows

Raymond-Schroeder-Kassian

Higgins-Lapierre-Hansen

Volpatti-Malholtra-Ebbett/Weise

Bieksa-Hamhuis

Edler-Garrison

Ballard-Tanev

Schneider(he needs to have a good game, i would have played him against Edmonton personally, Luongo played great but Schneids needs to learn how to bounce back from a bad game.)

another question: What will the Lineup look like when Kesler and Booth are healthy?

D.Sedin-H.Sedin-Burrows

Booth-Kesler-Raymond(?)-Hes a good backchecker and he has been playing decent.Not as bad as everyone is saying

Higgins-Lapierre-Hansen-I really like this line, i think they are doing pretty good tbh, wouldn't break them up.

Volpatti/Weise-Malholtra-Kassian(?)-if the 4th line continues to play 10+ min i think it wont be that bad for his development.

Bieksa-Hamhuis

Edler-Garrison-Edler has been ouyr best player imo.

Ballard-Tanev-I want to see what Barker can do so i would play him pretty soon

Schneider

Luongo-No rush to move him

Sedin - Sedin - Kassian

Burrows - Schroeder - Higgins

Raymond - Lapierre - Hansen

Volpatti - Malhotra - Weise

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Edler - Garrison

Barker - Tanev

Schneider

Luongo

Ballard has played decent but Barker should play a game every now and then

1) Recall Jensen from Europe

2) Use magic wand to instantly heal Kesler

3) Trade Luo for Backes

1A -Sedin - Sedin - Jensen

1B -Booth - Kesler - Backes

3A -Burrows - Lapierre - Kassian

3B -Hansen - Malhotra - Higgins

Raymond

Bieksa - Hamhuis

Edler - Garrison

Tanev - Ballard

Barker

Schneider

Lack

1) Recall Jensen from Europe

2) Use magic wand to instantly heal Kesler

3) Trade Luo for Backes

1A -Sedin - Sedin - Jensen

1B -Booth - Kesler - Backes

3A -Burrows - Lapierre - Kassian

3B -Hansen - Malhotra - Higgins

Raymond

Bieksa - Hamhuis

Edler - Garrison

Tanev - Ballard

Barker

Schneider

Lack

Omg your actually a genius !!!

Trade Luongo to a St. Louis team who has a goalie controversy going on already with two goalies already . (Halak and Elliot)

You actually better be joking, because that is the stupidest proposal I have seen!

Thank you for reminding me why I shouldn't visit this Forum topics (Proposals and Arm-chair GMing)

I only dismissed the first two points due to the fact that they were blaintely idiotic.

The last point seems to correspond with some of the other horrendous trade proposals I see day after day in these threads. I only highlighted it to clear up any seriousness in that post if there was any.

Archived