Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

uber_pwnzor

Hodgson vs Kassian

15 posts in this topic

This will get locked, but I'm just making this as a response to the other thread yesterday:

Hodgson 1G

Kassian 1G

Kassian 1 fight

Hodgson 0 fights

There ya go.

This will get locked, but I'm just making this as a response to the other thread yesterday:

Hodgson 1G

Kassian 1G

Kassian 1 fight

Hodgson 0 fights

There ya go.

I liked Cody he no doubt had great skill & I was sad to see him go. But having said that after the dust settled he sounded like a demanding little drama queen. Not to mention if his bad luck with injuries continued what would we have. Zack is a moose with a skill set. He will be great one day & guys like Princess Cody are gonna fear him. He's eager but humble & wants to be a in Vancouver.

Zack Kassian the beast? Cody Who? I forgot, I know we traded for some beast named Zack Kassian, I don't know who all of you are talking about, Cody Idunnowho, Cody Howareyou, Cody what?

Each player brings something different to the table. It's nice to see Kassian score and bring tuffness to the line-up. Overal, I am happy we got this kid in our line-up and not a spoiled whinning retard that gets his dad to fight his battles for him.

It's 2 games in, but I'm liking the way Kassian's been playing in both games. I like Hansen, but I think Kass has earned some PP time with the twins.

Zack k over Cody h all day long Zack eats nails and craps lightning Cody way to much drama I in the room Zack will be fine just give him some time love his fight last night just what this team needs someone to show some emotion.... :canucks: