Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brendan Gaunce

GDT | Vancouver @ Anaheim | Jan.25.13 | 7:00 PST

Elders gotta be willing to stand up for himself though if he's gonna throw high big hits like that along the boards.

The fans I've heard at the Honda Centre are Ducks fans.. Pretty sure Canucks fans wouldn't chant refs you suck and boo for a whole minute. That's what cheap tickets do though

Looks like AV's relying on the rookie (Schredder) for faceoffs//// but wait, I thought he hated rookies?? lol

Schredder having a hellava game IMO, that line can fly like the wind.

Sportsnet Pacific@SNETPacific

Quick #Canuck stat - After two periods Aaron Volpatti has two shots, one goal, two hits, one fight all in 4:26 of ice time. #NHL

Elders gotta be willing to stand up for himself though if he's gonna throw high big hits like that along the boards.

Seems fine to me, Canucks haven't had much, if any, trouble gaining the zone on the pp these first few games.

Love Ballard stepping in.

I don't know why people hate on the guy so much, has been playing great and he is willing to stand up for teammates.

Funny how Perry nailed Hamhuis from behind, but when he gets hit from the side, he turns into a whiney bitch.

And the terrible Ducks announcers here I have to listen to at work are driving me nuts.

Gotta say, this has been a great game! I'm still concerned about the lack of offense the Canucks are creating 5 on 5 but it's good to see the PP connect, the 4th line get a goal, and the team play responsible defensively. The rising intensity is fun as well!

Team's getting better and better every game.

Just wait until Kesler and Booth get slotted onto our second line.