The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lapierre questionable for tonights game

406281dylan

Might as well sit him for a game. Short season, we don't need him out for a long period.

Also give a chance for AV to test other line combination

Sedin-Sedin-Kassian

Raymond-Schroeder-Burrows

Higgins-Manny-Hansen

Weise-Ebbet(or call-up)-Volpatti

Don't risk it any more sit him. Don't call up Ebbett we cant have 2 puny centers that cant win a faceoff. No offence to Shredder thought he had a decent game but 1 for 4 in the circle isn't good. I would say seeing as Manny went 9 for 10 in the dot last game the line up should look like this.

Sedin Sedin Kass

Higgins Shredder Burr

Ray Malhotra Hansen

Volpatti S Schneider Wiese

In my opinion give S Schneider a shot on the 4th before Ebbett. "While not signed for his prodigious scoring abilities, Schneider has size and offers some intangibles -- first and foremost of these are his character and sportsmanship (for which he was recognized by winning the Bill Anderson award two years in the running). He was also named the team’s top defensive forward." He's also 6'4 and can hit.

Don't risk it any more sit him. Don't call up Ebbett we cant have 2 puny centers that cant win a faceoff. No offence to Shredder thought he had a decent game but 1 for 4 in the circle isn't good. I would say seeing as Manny went 9 for 10 in the dot last game the line up should look like this.

Sedin Sedin Kass

Higgins Shredder Burr

Ray Malhotra Hansen

Volpatti S Schneider Wiese

In my opinion give S Schneider a shot on the 4th before Ebbett. "While not signed for his prodigious scoring abilities, Schneider has size and offers some intangibles -- first and foremost of these are his character and sportsmanship (for which he was recognized by winning the Bill Anderson award two years in the running). He was also named the team’s top defensive forward." He's also 6'4 and can hit.

Archived