The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Marchand calls Lindy Ruff a "big shot" lol

Primus099

There's one this people are not wrong about, Boston along with it's people lack class. How much time have you spent in Boston? How much time have you actually working with people in Boston? Zero I'm sure. I've spent too much time working there. I'll say there's some great epople there but over all the Boston Bruins reflect their city to a T, they're an over all classless group of people away from the ice. It's a perfect fit for Marchant. Tim Thomas has this figured out too.

I think people around here should show Marchand some RESPECT. He's Canadian and a Stanley Cup champion. He plays the game hard and honestly. Also, calling him rat face or any other such names are disrespectful and should result in a permanent ban.

.... I'm still auditioning for the role of King of the BS. How's it going? :bigblush:

I think people around here should show Marchand some RESPECT. He's Canadian and a Stanley Cup champion. He plays the game hard and honestly. Also, calling him rat face or any other such names are disrespectful and should result in a permanent ban.

.... I'm still auditioning for the role of King of the BS. How's it going? :bigblush:

well, you are certainly entitled to your opinion about boston, and i'm glad that unlike most people around here you are actually basing your opinion of the city based on actual personal experience. however, contrary to your assumption i highlighted above, i have spent time in boston and working with boston people. based on my numerous interactions with both bruins fans and bostonians in general, I would have to respectfully disagree with your statement that they are classless individuals.

i'm sorry but i'm afraid you are my buddy now. there's nothing i can do to rescind it once it's been established. you are right, Buffalo's schedule may have had an impact on their performance. then again a lot of things have an impact on team's performances, and one could argue that if they can't find a way to play convincingly against a divisional rival (especially considering the recent history), then maybe they're just not a serious team or a real contender for the division. their physical play was really pretty crappy and they couldn't get more than a goal with Miller playing against boston's backup goalie. yikes.

but you're right, the season is long (well not really, courtesy of bettman & co., but it's long enough for a comeback).

earlier, i was really just objecting to the suggestion you made that certain bruins players would fake injuries and miss the game to avoid the mighty buffalo sabres. as you saw, they did exactly the opposite of that, with marchand, paille, and thornton returning from injury for this game.

anyhow, should be an interesting matchup for the next season indeed, and so won't go away now hah. in fact, they're playing again friday. i'll grab the beer you bring the popcorn

Archived