The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

DJ Dave Song Suggestion Thread.

logic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfHZUkwSKxg

My suggestion for an alternate intro song. In the same vein as where the Streets Have No Name. Mid-Tempo build up, with tons of potential for lighting cues and visuals.

Once it drops (around :50 mark) you could play on the nostalgic, with lots of key images/moments of the team from the last few seasons. Alternatively, you could tie it in with the OTOW campaign, and have the visuals promoting that.

Maybe its too safe, but I feel that our team doesn't fit heavy metal, rap or rock. As cliche as "Believe" posters are during the playoffs, no team symbolises that ideal more than the Canucks. Play to our strengths -- remind us of what we've achieved, and inspire for a brighter future.

Just my two cents.

NICELY DONE.

This is a good track.. thanks.

DJD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfHZUkwSKxg

My suggestion for an alternate intro song. In the same vein as where the Streets Have No Name. Mid-Tempo build up, with tons of potential for lighting cues and visuals.

Once it drops (around :50 mark) you could play on the nostalgic, with lots of key images/moments of the team from the last few seasons. Alternatively, you could tie it in with the OTOW campaign, and have the visuals promoting that.

Maybe its too safe, but I feel that our team doesn't fit heavy metal, rap or rock. As cliche as "Believe" posters are during the playoffs, no team symbolises that ideal more than the Canucks. Play to our strengths -- remind us of what we've achieved, and inspire for a brighter future.

Just my two cents.

The Vancouver Canucks should hit the ice with "Where the Streets have No Name" like it had in previous years. The Intro should be the same as the 2010-2011 regular season intro. I honestly also think that we need a new goal song. Crowd chant by Joe Starini might be a good one to think about.

Archived