Posted Image

#92 surtur

surtur

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:39 PM

Haha. Keith of course, but i like your name. He avoided fighting anyone after the initial cheapshot. If he had any guts, he would have fought someone when they were repeatedly trying to hit him. He's done this before. If there's anyone that might throw a bit of a reckless hit I'd put my money on Volpatti.

Kassian has a bit of a history so don't rule him out i hope he doesn't because he is a better player then that but still his past says it can happen.
Release The KraKassian
Posted Image

#93 Rypien37

Rypien37

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,280 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:44 PM

POPULAR

I still want to see Keith bleed.

4-1 Canucks, I predict Schneider gets the start, as a much needed bounce back game. Let's hand Chi town their first regular loss.

D. Sedin, Kesler, Higgins, Raymond and Hossa with the goals.

Shouldn't be a problem. Happens on a monthly basis.
Posted Image

R.I.P. Your heart and fearlessness will be remembered

#94 The Brahma Bull

The Brahma Bull

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,224 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:45 PM

Kassian has a bit of a history so don't rule him out i hope he doesn't because he is a better player then that but still his past says it can happen.

Yeah, I hope it's not kassian. He's a good player. We don't need him to get a bad rep so that the refs give him penalties for no reason in the future.

#95 Darth Kane

Darth Kane

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:57 PM

Darth Kane, why? Why must you challenge my preconcieved notions of Blackhawks fans?
You seem so nice

Why thank you kind sir.

Most Blackhawks are nice, you just have to get to know us. I personally don't have anything against the Canucks, I actually watch a lot of Vancouver games. I think you guys have a great organization (#2 in the league) and I love you the city of Vancouver comes alive when the Canucks play. That being said, I've been a Blackhawks fan for more than 2 decades and that's where my loyalties will always lie. Although I have been impressed with the Canucks since I moved here a few years ago

#96 Darth Kane

Darth Kane

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:00 PM

Kassian Bollig might be interesting ...yea those 2 know each other ...

That's a lose/lose scenario for the Canucks. Bollig is one tough cookie, he'd take care of Kassian. But regardless of the outcome of the tilt you'd be without Kassian and we'd be without Bollig for 10+ minutes. I'd take that trade off.

#97 kmotamed

kmotamed

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,981 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:03 PM

I really do hope we are the first team to hand Chicago a loss in regulation!

#98 CptCanuck16

CptCanuck16

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:10 PM

I predict a full 60 minute effort in a tight checking playoff like atmosphere. Who ever gets the nod in net is going to have to come up big and the defense better not hesitate to get down to block a shot.

I'm gonna say 2-1 Canucks

Hansen
Raymond

#99 thema

thema

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 830 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:05 PM

I have a feeling we'll see something like this tomorrow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCCR0PcT4_E

lol at Burrows; at 2:59 he pulls Keith's hair with BOTH hands. Pure class...

#100 PuckProphet

PuckProphet

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:35 PM

Being a student of history i have seen this match up before blue bellies

#101 Tell Kelly I said hi

Tell Kelly I said hi

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:43 PM

Let's slay the dragon... again.
Posted Image

#102 allkill326

allkill326

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,270 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:46 PM

Let's slay the dragon... again.

We sliced their arm last time; let's slice their legs this time.
Posted Image

#103 Gumballthechewy

Gumballthechewy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,858 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:09 AM

Why thank you kind sir.

Most Blackhawks are nice, you just have to get to know us. I personally don't have anything against the Canucks, I actually watch a lot of Vancouver games. I think you guys have a great organization (#2 in the league) and I love you the city of Vancouver comes alive when the Canucks play. That being said, I've been a Blackhawks fan for more than 2 decades and that's where my loyalties will always lie. Although I have been impressed with the Canucks since I moved here a few years ago

I like fans like you.

Personally I'm a Hockey fan before I'm a Canucks fan, I love the game to much to be too biased but I've grown up with the Canucks so they'll always hold a special place in my heart. I do have great respect for teams like Chicago, they have great history and great players too. I'm not a big fan of Kane or Keith but I acknowledge that they are very talented players, just personal preference.

Don't take anything I say seriously! EVER!

#104 allkill326

allkill326

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,270 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:10 AM

I like fans like you.

Personally I'm a Hockey fan before I'm a Canucks fan, I love the game to much to be too biased but I've grown up with the Canucks so they'll always hold a special place in my heart. I do have great respect for teams like Chicago, they have great history and great players too. I'm not a big fan of Kane or Keith but I acknowledge that they are very talented players, just personal preference.

Likewise. Great quote by the guy, don't you think?
Posted Image

#105 Dakattack92

Dakattack92

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:14 AM

Great work on the GDT!

#106 nucks all the way

nucks all the way

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:59 AM

Not comparing Keith to Torres or Cooke. All three have made a questionable play or two, but Torres and Cooke have a much longer rap sheet in this area.

I have not issue with the Canucks wanting to fight Keith they was Mayers and Thortnon fought Torres and Cooke. Keith is less of a fighter then those guys so it's less likely to happen. But that being said if Burrows (or whomever) wants a go with Keith then I'm all for it. But enough with the calls for somebody to make Keith leave on a stretcher.

Please disregard those idiots. They by no means represent the rest of the fan base. I like you. You have balls to come to CDC and to top it off you sound like a quite intelligent hockey fan.

#107 Sea2Sky Country

Sea2Sky Country

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:27 AM

this should be a fun one! a lot like going into detroit last year when they had their home winning streak on the line and we snapped that, let's snap chicago's unbeaten in regulation run!

hope to continue seeing this group come together as it has over the last couple games. even though we've lost two straight i have liked how the team has looked in stretches with kesler back. hopefully we keep building with booth in the lineup. whoever starts in goal needs a bounce back game in a tough building.

3-0 Canucks (NO CHELSEA DAGGER)

Daniel
Bieksa
Schroeder

Schneider shutout (redemption game for him after he had to be taken out of game 6 1st round 2011 when he cramped up @ United Center after letting in a penalty shot)

#108 Honky Cat

Honky Cat

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:53 AM

Everyone is expecting a knuckle dragging fight fest with these two teams..I don't think it's going to happen..!!..At the end of the day it's the Sedins,Kes and Lou against Toews,Kane and Keith (Seabrook)..Chicago players may have the advantage because they are are just hitting their prime.

#109 Zack_Kassians_Elbow

Zack_Kassians_Elbow

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:42 AM

Should be an interesting game and a good measuring stick 1/4 into the season with both teams relatively healthy. This is one of few teams that match the Canucks depth wise.

Forwards: Advantage Chicago, although the Canucks have 4 capable lines you just cant frack with Chicago's top 6 especially with Kane playing the way he is.

Defense: Even, Canucks have more balanced pairings but Chicago has Keith and Seabrook one of the best pairings in the NHL.

Goaltending: Advantage Vancouver, no matter who's in net Vancouver's biggest advantage will be their star goalies.

It's gonna be a close game I'm gonna say 3-1 Vancouver with an empty net goal.

#110 Canuck or Die

Canuck or Die

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,350 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:46 AM

Screw the craphawks!

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EMBRACE THE HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We WILL be drinking from Lord Stanley's Cup soon, Canucks Nation!

Posted Image

#111 Soren5556

Soren5556

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:49 AM

3-2 Canucks, We had the hawks their first regulation loss. Goals from Daniel, Kesler, Hansen

#112 Brazen_Slugger

Brazen_Slugger

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:23 AM

Canucks will get it done 4-3 Regulation

Kassian
Edler
Hansen
Kesler

Hossa
Sharp
Toews
Posted Image

#113 Sugar baby watermelon

Sugar baby watermelon

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:38 AM

At last, a healthy lineup against Chi-town. Be even better if Booth gives the go-ahead to play. Big game, Canucks are streak-busters. Danny, Higgins, Hansen, & Kesler to score with Henrik dishing out no-look beauties. I hope Schneids gets the start.

#114 Canuck Surfer

Canuck Surfer

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,959 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:39 AM

The last Hawks game, I suppose, had it's drama... It was close and a heart breaker.

But it was not the tough intense game I was expecting; forgetting completely about Kieth.

Here's to a game like the Boston game last January; where guys from both teams were willing to bleed to win. It won't be a rivalry if games were played like the last one!

As to predictions; I say 2-1 with goals by Kieth, a late goal by Raymond to tie it and Kesler with the OT winner! Kesler has been playing great BTW, just need his team to adjust around him to the roles they now have to fill!

#115 Just Jimmy

Just Jimmy

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:39 AM

Why thank you kind sir.

Most Blackhawks are nice

aaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahahahahahhaa!!!! Yeah sure...perhaps to each other. I know, I live in IL...Chicago fans are all the same.

#116 cupbearer

cupbearer

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:45 AM

Should be a great game.
The Hawks are a deep and talented team, up front and on the D, as is Vancouver.
If Vancouver skates and plays to their game plan for the full 60, Vancouver 5-3
If they fall asleep in the second period like the last 2 games, 5-2 Hawks.

Hoping to end their streak.

#117 Riviera82

Riviera82

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:31 AM

Luongo better start this one. With Booth back we've finally got our perfect roster. No excuses now.

2-1 Canucks in regulation, Luongo steals this one for us as he's done in the past with big games all his life. Daniel with 2 goals.

The bolded part is very much up for debate.

#118 riffraff

riffraff

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:13 AM

Being a student of history i have seen this match up before blue bellies

We all know Custer was a jackass and Sitting Bull a fierce and proud warrior....but finish your history course and you'll know how the whole story ended for the braves.
Posted Image

CanucksSayEh, on 12 March 2013 - 10:12 PM, said:
When the playoffs come around, nobody is scared of getting in a fight, but every night, they get their mom to check under the bed for Raffi Torres.

#119 -Vintage Canuck-

-Vintage Canuck-

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 64,678 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:04 AM

Hopefully we'll be the first team to end their winning streak in regulation. Just like when we snapped Red Wings' home strreak.
Posted Image

#120 TimberWolf

TimberWolf

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,087 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:24 AM

Unless we can hang on to lose a shootout it's going to be around 5-2 Hawks tonight.

Edited by TimberWolf, 19 February 2013 - 12:44 PM.

I was saying Lu-Urns...

“That guys an idiot. It’s his own fault if he can’t tell the difference between an all star center and a plug defenceman”

"It's not the location. We just can't beat the Canucks. Thank god they're in the West."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.