The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Potential Deadline Day Loans

With 3.8 mil of cap space available at the deadline, and (IMO) a need for some more physicality, we should be looking to pick up someone like Penner from LA for the rest of his contract, sending a 2014 3rd their way or something like that (that is assuming LA don't suddenly make a playoff push). Would Antropov be another option?

I also like the idea from other threads about Torres. For me, the opposition are thinking "If I mess with the Sedins, Kassian's gonna hit me pretty hard", but having Torres there will make them think that they might wake up in hospital. Keep 'em honest!

Any other suggestions?

With 3.8 mil of cap space available at the deadline, and (IMO) a need for some more physicality, we should be looking to pick up someone like Penner from LA for the rest of his contract, sending a 2014 3rd their way or something like that (that is assuming LA don't suddenly make a playoff push). Would Antropov be another option?

I also like the idea from other threads about Torres. For me, the opposition are thinking "If I mess with the Sedins, Kassian's gonna hit me pretty hard", but having Torres there will make them think that they might wake up in hospital. Keep 'em honest!

Any other suggestions?

Archived