The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Blackhawks Point Streak

simalexander

1 regulation loss in 25 games and we're destined for playoff failure? That's a little bit of an exaggeration and we had only 1 injury - Sharp.

The Blackhawks are certainly not a perfect team and need some fine tuning (ie defensive centre) but they're just as strong as they were yesterday.

With a injury in the top 6, a guy like Stalberg, Shaw, Kruger, Bickell or maybe even Frolik can step up.

Stalberg has proven to put up top 6 numbers. Shaw has some offensive upside, as well as Kruger. Bickell can put up solid points. Frolik may still have that upside he had in Florida.

One of the few times I've cheered the Avs on. Good win by them... CONVINCINGLY disposing of the Hawks to finish their historical run off. I have to hand it to the Hawks though, that was an insane run. I'd imagine being a Hawks fan this year has been great.

I really wish we had gotten Parenteau, I was pushing for him near the last trade deadline but the Canucks passed him up. He was Tavares's playmaker before and was insanely underrated imo. He's in his prime now and knows how to play with highly skilled players. He would've been a perfect 2nd line playmaker for Kes, and look... he's point per game. Oh well, at least we have BOOTH.

That was crazy hockey. It's always good to see 2 speedy and talented teams square off. I hate Kane, but his awesomeness in undeniable. Hossa looked a little floaty today though, I mean more than usual. There will be a sigh of relief when they finally lose a regulation game. And I doubt it will be against a powerhouse, Colorado or some lowly team will rise up to put a stop to it.

On a side note, I laugh every time I read the quote in your sig. Wonder what happened...?

Archived