The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Accountability (tweet)

j3ff

He went into last night's game with the best GAA in the entire league.

He doesn't need to change anything. Forget about yesterday's game and move forward with the same approach you've had all year. Good job Lu!

PS I like Luongo. I like Schneider too. This isn't freaking Twilight and were not all 15 year old girls choosing between Team Edward and Team Jacob. It is okay to like both, they're both good goalies.

No its against the Canucks Laws to have a goal tender that is both funny and skilled. According to Canucks Law section 10 paragraph 8:

"Canucks goal tenders do not have to be either skilled or funny, but under no circumstances may they be both. Canucks goal tenders must instead hide their obvious short comings by picking fights on the ice and posing for pictures with beach balls".

It is also against Canucks law to like both goaltenders. According to Canucks Law section 10 paragraph 3:

"Canucks fans are required to ONLY cheer for their back up goalie, especially when he is performing well and there is unfair pressure on the unofficial starter".

No its against the Canucks Laws to have a goal tender that is both funny and skilled. According to Canucks Law section 10 paragraph 8:

"Canucks goal tenders do not have to be either skilled or funny, but under no circumstances may they be both. Canucks goal tenders must instead hide their obvious short comings by picking fights on the ice and posing for pictures with beach balls".

It is also against Canucks law to like both goaltenders. According to Canucks Law section 10 paragraph 3:

"Canucks fans are required to ONLY cheer for their back up goalie, especially when he is performing well and there is unfair pressure on the unofficial starter".

The twitter fun has apparently continued....

Strombone@strombone1

Hey @coachironmike if you need any advice figuring out this twitter thing let me know........... Big fan!

Mike Keenan @CoachIronMike

@strombone1 thanks Roberto. I wouldn't have left you in for all 8 in Detroit.

Strombone@strombone1

@CoachIronMike That goes without saying Mike........

Greg Millen@gregmillen

@CoachIronMike @strombone1 your right Mike. You would have left him in for one. Then put him back in then pulled him again. ;)

EDIT: Before anyone gets upset, I better also add...

Mike Keenan @CoachIronMike

Canuck Fans.. AV and I are friends! Hired him for making the cut. Does a great job! Making fun of myself not him!

So glad to see Luo having a calmer attitude and healthy sense of humor this year. Hope he can teach some of the zen to Schneider.

hahahahaha so random

reading that really brightened my day

f***ing Mike Keenan..

why couldn't Luongo have always been this calm, cool, and collected? He's a whole new person towards the media/fans.. he must have really felt the need to act a certain way in his first few years here. So glad he's loosened up the mentality towards his career/situation

Archived