The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Coyotes 4-2 Canucks

JE14

What was with all the solo dashes today? Jesus Canucks, there are 4 other skaters out there with you.

And why does it take us 3 tries to clear the zone.

Schneider was pissed off post game btw. Direct quote:

"I'm getting tired of playing like an average goalie. It's getting ridiculous."

Kesler, Booth, Raymond, Kassian, Higgins, Hansen not even threatening offensively. Emphasis on the first 3. We can't call ourselves a depth team if the depth players aren't going to score.

What was with all the solo dashes today? Jesus Canucks, there are 4 other skaters out there with you.

And why does it take us 3 tries to clear the zone.

Schneider was pissed off post game btw. Direct quote:

"I'm getting tired of playing like an average goalie. It's getting ridiculous."

Kesler, Booth, Raymond, Kassian, Higgins, Hansen not even threatening offensively. Emphasis on the first 3. We can't call ourselves a depth team if the depth players aren't going to score.

Cory was amazing in the first 10 min, it could have been 3 nothing by the end of the first. This defence needs to get it's head out of it's @ss ! It's an absolute joke right now. If they've tuned out the coach which it looks like they have(or are starting too), than AV needs to go!

I've been pumping up this team and keeping positive....until now. frack it, this team is so mediocre. The Kings looked mediocre during the regular season last year too but at least it was clear from the get go they had elite goaltending and defense. The Canucks are a lot like the Sharks. The Sharks have Joe Thornton and Patrick Marleau leading the way, the Canucks have Henrik Sedin and Daniel Sedin. Neither team has what it takes to win though. They don't have that special something, whatever it is.

Archived