The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Henrik Sedin not at practice

1. Really? You don't understand sarcasm? wow...ie I facepalmed my own comment...hmmm? Maybe sarcasm? just maybe????? :sadno:

2. Font is 'comic sans' it was a little bit of a 'hint' :picard:

3. See 1 please... <_<

I now understand everything there is to understand abou the level of intelligence on this board, it explains alot...

here is the EXPLANATION

Since so many need to be forcefed given a real lack of reading comprehension on this this board, lack of understanding of nuances in communication.

1. If you read many of the posts on this board, people panic, say crazy things like we should gut the team after 2 bad games, fire the coach etc etc etc. I am sure most of you have seen/read this from MANY people not just a few.

2. It suggests either a lack of understanding of hockey, certainly adolescence, panicking for no reason, and pretty much sheer stupidiy.

3. My post was a tongue in cheek (which to those who don't understand what that means, again helping = sarcastic) shot at such silly comments.

:emot-parrot:

1. Really? You don't understand sarcasm? wow...ie I facepalmed my own comment...hmmm? Maybe sarcasm? just maybe????? :sadno:

3. See 1 please... <_<

I now understand everything there is to understand abou the level of intelligence on this board, it explains alot...

here is the EXPLANATION

Since so many need to be forcefed given a real lack of reading comprehension on this this board, lack of understanding of nuances in communication.

1. If you read many of the posts on this board, people panic, say crazy things like we should gut the team after 2 bad games, fire the coach etc etc etc. I am sure most of you have seen/read this from MANY people not just a few.

2. It suggests either a lack of understanding of hockey, certainly adolescence, panicking for no reason, and pretty much sheer stupidiy.

3. My post was a tongue in cheek (which to those who don't understand what that means, again helping = sarcastic) shot at such silly comments.

I hope Hank isn't hurt :sadno:

Don't both Sedins have A NTC? Also why would you want Van to trade our Captain? Yes Van needs to do something trade wise but you DON'T trade a Sedin! Especially when we have two star goalies and trading one of them with some picks or possibly a prospect should be enough to get us a good return............

3. See 1 please... <_<

here is the EXPLANATION

Maybe he was traded! You know the Canucks are playing terrible, they need a major trade, they aren't playing well, have no heart or intensity (even though they are in 3rd place), and he is their captain. I think the fact that they are not tied or better than Chicago is all his fault, since he is the captain and responsible for the heart.

Maybe this means AV is next? Because its his job to get the captain and team all rah rah rah and to win every game they play in. I think they have traded him to Washington with Lou for Ovechkin!

This would be the bold move the Canucks need, they have to shake up this sorry team. MG has been a wuss till now but this trade would change that, he would be the PS3 man! Mak in traaaades! ya man, he was traded and should be, 2 pres trophies and a SCF appearance in the last 2 years isnt enough for me man.

I hope this is the big one!

.... :picard:

3. See 1 please... <_<

here is the EXPLANATION

I think part of the problem here is that the signal-to-noise ratio of decent info vs Short-bus-riding-always-helmet-wearing-while-not-playing-hockey posters is running so close that it really is getting hard to discern obviously parodic stupidity from the other obvious kind.

3. See 1 please... <_<

here is the EXPLANATION

Archived