Instead of being confrontational, I would like to pose some questions to those who support Edler.
1. What do you think is his issue regarding his woefully inconsistent play?
2. If his issue is his back, why in the name of all that's holy is he still playing?
3. Why the concentration on his point totals when he is weak in his own end? How does that justify his salary and place on the team, if he lacks the rudimentary skill as a defenceman which not only affect his +/- but the score of the game? (He has been on ice for a lot of GA this year)
4. Due to the fact that he is sub par in the defensive zone, should Edler consider changing position and becoming a forward? Possibly part-time like Byfuglien?
5. How much longer are you willing to give him to get his "A" game before moving him? Remember his NTC kicks in on July 1st.
Edited by Canuck-a-nuck, 06 March 2013 - 05:57 PM.