The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 1 - Blue Jackets 2

lolwut?

Yep lets just assume alright... Hell ppl use Cory's 90ish NHL games as saying not shown enough but now were gonna rest our future on a goalie who hasn't even played a single NHL game.. Seriously?

Well, to be fair, people said Schneider was better than Luongo and Schneider hadn't even gotten in a full season. And in this year that was suppose to be his year, he decided to suddenly be far less consistent than he ever was, and Luongo is rocking better numbers even and has gotten a better % of points while he's played. So it doesn't surprise me people would think Lack is better than both without real justifcation.

Where is the heart? The fact that a lot of our games are close score wise is the ONLY thing we can hold on to for hope. Only way this team wins a cup is if ALL of those close games go our way.

Well, to be fair, people said Schneider was better than Luongo and Schneider hadn't even gotten in a full season. And in this year that was suppose to be his year, he decided to suddenly be far less consistent than he ever was, and Luongo is rocking better numbers even and has gotten a better % of points while he's played. So it doesn't surprise me people would think Lack is better than both without real justifcation.

Another problem is we have pansy leadership, a pansy coach, and a pansy GM, none of whom can admit the current state of things and call a spade a spade. For God's sake, I realize most Vancouverites are sheep who will flock to Rogers Arena every game but most of them aren't stupid. We can see that this team isn't good enough.

CuJo= Curtis Joseph. Think you're thinking of Ed Belfour.

Time for AV to go. Even if you are an AV fan (up until the game against Phoenix I was an AV fan), I think you have to admit that the team needs a shakeup, and you cannot fire the whole team. New coach is needed.

Why isnt there a 'Fire MG' thread yet?

How does a GM of a team that sees itself as a 'Cup contender' do nothing after everything that has happened?

no 2nd and 3rd line C, no top 6 winger, Edler on full retard mode and a group that seems to have muted AV out.

Not even a single rumour or rumblings that were looking to improve... for a team that has 3 wins in 11 games...

Archived