The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The CDC communal diary

Mainly Mattias

March 18th

Got up early, am going to go for a 3 mile run. Then go to work on my clients files. I got my haircut yesterday and I think it looks ok. I like it short on the sides. I was going to take my dog out for a walk but hes being such a pest I am leaving him home on my run. Lol.

March 18th

I graduated school almost a month ago. A week after the last day of class, I received a phone call from a top restaurant in Vancouver looking to recruit someone for their pastry department (I was recommended by a Pastry Chef I worked with for 3 weeks for work experience). I went in for an interview, did an observation day and they called me on Saturday saying that they want to hire me. Tomorrow is my first day of my new career… SO EXCITED and nervous at the same time! AHHHH!!!

march 21st: trying to buy stuff off craigslist is frustrating. This is the second time in 2 weeks I've agreed with someone to buy something at x time, and as soon as it gets close to x time they're like "oh I should be there, but I've either forgotten or am doing something else and texting that guy is way too difficult"

March 22nd, 2013

Just got home from my Dad's. Have to get ready for an overnight shift...

Bought a box of Crest Whitestrips. Kind of excited, but they were muy expensivo.

You know what else is going on?

I love the "it's something" meme. They almost always make me laugh.

its-something.jpg

March 23, 2013

Entry #5 or so

Excuse my lack of updates. The thread died upon my last posting (March 10) and I didn't want to double post. By the time the thread was bumped, it was already in the early hours of March 12 -- if I were to post again at that hour it simply wouldn't have felt right. I now feel ready to get back into the habit of posting.

I got a new avatar and sig today, that's pretty much it.

March 23rd.

Got up and made breakfast. Fed the dog and cats. Watched the Canucks/Kings game. Very pleased with the outcome. I then did some work online, and then chatted with my best friend for 2 hours on the phone. After that, I found a guy I went to elementary school with on face book.

All in all, life is good !!!

Sunday March 24th..... I had the most restless sleep :( Waiting for a couple to come in from out of town to buy my Mustang GT. So nervous ! Do not know if i should keep it or sell it. I have sold 5 of my 8 vehicles in the last few months and am about to be down to 2 for the first time in a decade ?! If this car had a vagina I would have copulated with it many times over already lol

March 24, 2013 - Had a friend help me carry more furniture into the house. Thank you Craigslist free stuff posters! My living room is now able to seat eight semi-comfortably. Less people on the floor now! Good enough for game nights. Wooot!

Archived