The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 2 vs Minnesota 4

The Magician

Lol..never said I played in the NHL

But your knowledge of how to play a 2 on 1 shows you certainly didn' t play anywhere champ

I can look up UMASS on hockey db as well and email you a name too you know!

And as you said to me 'You're not impressing anyone' lol.. well nor are you by suggesting that you played in the NCAA but still don't get what the role of a defender is on a 2 on 1

LMAO!!!

go back to NHL 13

It is NOT a question of Edler waking up. He has a bad back. he told the media, it is not secret. Everyone knows, it is , in is own words, something that he will likely have to deal with for the rest of his career. So, what you see now is what you will get for the next 5 and 1/2/ years. Period. He is limited by his back. that is the reality and no wishful thinking will change that, so fans better accept it.

My options tonight: Watch Canucks hockey or go out and play hockey. I went with the latter of the two. I see we lost so I didn't really make a bad decision(canucks seem to win when I don't watch. Thought I was doing the team a favour((as if i'm some sort of luck or unlucky thing for them haha)) How was the game anyway? All im hearing is goaltending which is confusing to me cause its a team sport not a goalie showdown. Did the team have more of a jump to their step or just more of the same? I can't wait til this team turns it around. Maybe it'll happen leading into the playoffs and we can get a deep run *fingers crossed* :towel:

riigght, I seached every college team and hundreds of players and happened to find the one player from Vancouver on Umass Boston and am just pretending it's me lol. don't be mad cause you're 40 and failed at hockey in whatever bushleague level you used to play in.

You only post in PGT when it's after a Schneider loss and you come in making excuses for him and bringing up past times Luongo has "choked" like it's somehow relevant and then 2 posts later you act like you're a fan of both goalies lol

My options tonight: Watch Canucks hockey or go out and play hockey. I went with the latter of the two. I see we lost so I didn't really make a bad decision(canucks seem to win when I don't watch. Thought I was doing the team a favour((as if i'm some sort of luck or unlucky thing for them haha)) How was the game anyway? All im hearing is goaltending which is confusing to me cause its a team sport not a goalie showdown. Did the team have more of a jump to their step or just more of the same? I can't wait til this team turns it around. Maybe it'll happen leading into the playoffs and we can get a deep run *fingers crossed* :towel:

Yes we have them and 20 other guys who are not young players. Gillis is all about a veteran team......makes sense to hire a coach who can hold vets accountable considering none of those 3 players are the issue with this team right now.

why you keep saying you played at Umass? why do you keep insulting me? why do you keep crying?

oh that's right, bc you didn't and you want everyone to think you did

and you're getting all mad behind your screen because some anonymous person doesn't believe your tall tale

nhl 13

lol who's crying? you're the one getting upset about me playing college hockey and are trying to convince yourself that I didn't, you're the one who keeps saying you played at a "high level" and were the one who originally brought it up yet you have yet to say where you played and what level you played at. Then again with how old you are it was probably a long time ago, keep living in the past with your failed aspirations of being a hockey player

Archived