The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 2 vs Minnesota 4

The Magician

Schneider has probably been the worst Canuck this season. The defence honestly isn't playing much worse than it was last season and Luongo's found a way to put up stellar numbers, even despite an 8 goal throbbing. Schneider has been consistently giving up 4 goals and it's worrying, he simply isn't making key saves at key times. That early goal against really set the tone for this one.

Timing is everything - Luongo makes timely saves to get us wins and Schneider has been giving up game winning goals a lot lately, despite playing well in stretches.

Simple fix - the Schneider experiment has to end. For all of you who think he'll carry this team to a Cup, take off your pink-rose glasses, he is putting up the worst numbers by a Canuck goalie in years - the stats tell it all.

Schneider has probably been the worst Canuck this season. The defence honestly isn't playing much worse than it was last season and Luongo's found a way to put up stellar numbers, even despite an 8 goal throbbing. Schneider has been consistently giving up 4 goals and it's worrying, he simply isn't making key saves at key times. That early goal against really set the tone for this one.

Timing is everything - Luongo makes timely saves to get us wins and Schneider has been giving up game winning goals a lot lately, despite playing well in stretches.

Simple fix - the Schneider experiment has to end. For all of you who think he'll carry this team to a Cup, take off your pink-rose glasses, he is putting up the worst numbers by a Canuck goalie in years - the stats tell it all.

gillis ruined this team....to many bad moves and mismanaging the whole goalie issue.

the team that had so much success is gone.... salo, samuelson, ehrhoff and luongo(not gone but might as well be if hes gonna be on the bench), ......manny situ unfortunate...and hate to say it but if we still had hodgson to fill in for kesler we would be better off.

oh well, shoulda coulda woulda...i say fire gillis.

If you think that taking away a teams number 2 center and top pairing defenseman isn't going to effect them big time, you're naive.

I don't think people are comprehending how important Kesler and Bieksa are to this team.

No Gillis is not on thin ice, and he shouldn't be. And AV knows if he fails to make the playoffs he's gone. I think that's pretty obvious. But you don't panic because you're in a slump, that doesn't get the team anywhere. He's seeing the teams weaknesses right now, and come trade deadline he'll do his best to address them. That's all he can do as GM.

The players have to do the rest.

If you think that taking away a teams number 2 center and top pairing defenseman isn't going to effect them big time, you're naive.

I don't think people are comprehending how important Kesler and Bieksa are to this team.

No Gillis is not on thin ice, and he shouldn't be. And AV knows if he fails to make the playoffs he's gone. I think that's pretty obvious. But you don't panic because you're in a slump, that doesn't get the team anywhere. He's seeing the teams weaknesses right now, and come trade deadline he'll do his best to address them. That's all he can do as GM.

The only shakeup that would likely have an effect on this team right now is a coaching change. But I don't see Gillis doing that.

Therefore, the biggest move we will likely see is one of our goalies being traded. Which will hopefully bring back a good return.

The only shakeup that would likely have an effect on this team right now is a coaching change. But I don't see Gillis doing that.

Therefore, the biggest move we will likely see is one of our goalies being traded. Which will hopefully bring back a good return.

Archived