The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 2 vs Minnesota 4

The Magician

Here's the thing, this team has played average all season, but it's only now that our goaltending has failed to mask it.

This is not a goaltending issue, don't pretend it is.

There are too many players that are not being put in positions to succeed. This team looks lost because they have no direction from their coach. Nobody knows their roles, and it's showing.

Here's the thing, this team has played average all season, but it's only now that our goaltending has failed to mask it.

This is not a goaltending issue, don't pretend it is.

There are too many players that are not being put in positions to succeed. This team looks lost because they have no direction from their coach. Nobody knows their roles, and it's showing.

LUONGO ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH GOALIES BEATING HIM WHO CARES IF WE CAN'T SCORE GIVE US A CHANCE.

Now that Schneider is in net people are throwing themselves in front of him to try and block criticism and blaming the lack of offense. I like how Luongo haters especially are the ones trying to defend Schneider by saying the offense isn't there.

Seriously, Luongo haters need to stfu. It's one thing to bash Luongo but it's annoying as frack when I see the same people that use to rag on Luongo and get mad at people pointing at the offense and defense now defending Schneider with the argument they said was stupid. Schneider has been mediocre all year, and not playing anything like he was when he wasn't expected to run with the ball. On top of that, yeah, our offense and defense sucks. Where were you guys when all you did was blame Luongo in seeing this?

Hey guys! Lettuce look at the positives.

1. Kassian has been playing great

2. Higgins has also been playing great

3. Luongo's in next game(Some might find this positive, I know I do).

4. Tanev is not injured

5. Neither is Hank

6. After being 0 for 4(or was it 5?) on the PP tonight, I'm sure we will all expect a big shake up on the PP. Garry on the first? Maybe Ballard? Heck Tanev has been our best D-man all season, put him on the PP.

If anyone wants to add in more, you're more than welcome!

Try and stay positive(I know, its hard...)

4. Tanev is not injured

5. Neither is Hank

6. After being 0 for 4(or was it 5?) on the PP tonight, I'm sure we will all expect a big shake up on the PP. Garry on the first? Maybe Ballard? Heck Tanev has been our best D-man all season, put him on the PP.

LUONGO ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH GOALIES BEATING HIM WHO CARES IF WE CAN'T SCORE GIVE US A CHANCE.

Now that Schneider is in net people are throwing themselves in front of him to try and block criticism and blaming the lack of offense. I like how Luongo haters especially are the ones trying to defend Schneider by saying the offense isn't there.

Seriously, Luongo haters need to stfu. It's one thing to bash Luongo but it's annoying as frack when I see the same people that use to rag on Luongo and get mad at people pointing at the offense and defense now defending Schneider with the argument they said was stupid. Schneider has been mediocre all year, and not playing anything like he was when he wasn't expected to run with the ball. On top of that, yeah, our offense and defense sucks. Where were you guys when all you did was blame Luongo in seeing this?

4. Tanev is not injured

5. Neither is Hank

Archived