The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lil Wayne in critical condition

AriGold

Too funny you guys really don't like Wayne. I'm not his biggest fan either but just because a few randoms don't regard him highly. Well sorry but your opinions mean zero. Money talks and Wayne's money talks like Robin Leach... As Wayne would say haha. Talent to me is a measure of how successful you are. Everyone has their own opinions, but in the grand scheme lil Wayne owns you.

Too funny you guys really don't like Wayne. I'm not his biggest fan either but just because a few randoms don't regard him highly. Well sorry but your opinions mean zero. Money talks and Wayne's money talks like Robin Leach... As Wayne would say haha. Talent to me is a measure of how successful you are. Everyone has their own opinions, but in the grand scheme lil Wayne owns you.

He's fine and alive, the only unfortunate thing to come out all of this is that we'll be getting even more garbage lil' wayne music...(notice how I didn't captialize 'lil wayne',...cause he's not important and me doing this is more badass than he will ever be.

lil Wayne owns me because he has more money than me? That's kind of sad you put so much importance on cash flow. If some of these reports are true, I'd say I lead a much happier life than him...as I don't struggle with addiction and have a pretty positive outlook on life in general. And yah, I'm sure most people know their opinion don't mean jack in the "grand scheme" of things...you're not really bringing anything new to the table with that statement.

I was replying to the person who claimed he wasn't talented. When obviously everyone spends a lot of money on his music. It's a measure of success to me that's what money is. Not who is happier. But anyway we don't know Wayne's personal life and I'm not sure you would be happier. Of course in their own mind everyone is happier. But the reality of not having to do much and having all that cash to play with... Well I don't really buy into your spin that you lead a happier life either. Wayne could be pretty damn happy I'm sure lol.

I was replying to the person who claimed he wasn't talented. When obviously everyone spends a lot of money on his music. It's a measure of success to me that's what money is. Not who is happier. But anyway we don't know Wayne's personal life and I'm not sure you would be happier. Of course in their own mind everyone is happier. But the reality of not having to do much and having all that cash to play with... Well I don't really buy into your spin that you lead a happier life either. Wayne could be pretty damn happy I'm sure lol.

Nope, Pimpcurtly nailed it, so many people measure life by money....my bros a longshoreman, brags about it all the time, has a coke addiction, I make much less then him, have a beatiful fiance, live a drug free life, planning to have a kid soon and have soo much more to show for, which his crap lifestyle could never manage...money is great but like the ops topic, you'd lose it in a second, and I wouldn't trade my life for the world!

Well, sorry, your opinion means zero too because of your terrible measurement of talent.

I'm not saying that Lil Wayne is completely talentless but you have lost sight of what rap was meant to be. All his songs are about making money or picking up the world and throwing it on someone's head. :rolleyes:

You are probably more likely to be as cocky when you have a Gallardo as he was when he first got one. Guess what? Nowadays, every single generic rapper does that.

Older rappers might have talked about social problems that he lived in but Lil Wayne, like most generic rappers, are so damn self-absorbed. I don't really care how much richer he is. He got rich with the people's help and I think he's forgotten that.

Run-DMC, Sugar Hill Gang, Grandmaster Flash, NWA, Public Enemy, Wu Tang Clan, Busta Rhymes, Snoop Dogg (Lion), Cypress Hill, Eminem, and ICP. These are the rap groups/artists that I've ever liked. Today's rap...the younger generation who influence our youth far too much...are a big ****ing problem in our society...and whether they are talented are not is irrelevant. and in the grand scheme...whoever the hell quoted that BS and said lil wayne "owns you" is talking out of their ass. Know what's in his future? A grand mal seizure the likes of which he's never seen...keep drinking that codeine cough syrup ****...and just put yourself out of everyone else's misery already.

Some people like Special Ed are far too suggestible to people with fame and what they have to say. Even though Special Ed said "he is not even his biggest fan", he's probably his biggest fan... lol. Why can't he just own up to it? All started because he said 'lol can't believe you guys are hating that he is extremely talented and successful'.

I honestly want to see if he'll be a speaker on drug problems - or if he'll continue stirring the pot that he's rich. He could use his fame for something useful - but having sluts and cars is more important for him.

Archived