Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bananas

edit: lovin this change!

Fire Babcock! Fire Hitchcock! Fire Trotts! Fire Holland, and Armstrong and Poile! And Holmgren! and...Fire Tallon while you're at it... and then fire Tippett.

Just fire them all.

Fire Babcock! Fire Hitchcock! Fire Trotts! Fire Holland, and Armstrong and Poile! And Holmgren! and...Fire Tallon while you're at it... and then fire Tippett.

Just fire them all.

Well who FRACKING knows anymore.... Just takes a minute for anything to change..... Sidney Crosby now out indefinitely with a broken jaw....... IGGY a bad luck charm for the penguins?!

Just fire them all.

Our D-men pinch a lot for a team that is supposedly playing defensive hockey. And they aren't very good at pinching either.

Don't you think our D get payed a little more than their play would indicate they are worth? Seems to me like they're doing it wrong.

1 - Our D pinch to create offense and have for years. No d-man in the league wins every pinch.

2 - You obviously have no clue about market values. Our entire top four could have easily made more elsewhere.

Just fire them all.

Of course the thread is shameless. Why would I be ashamed of wanting AV gone?

You know, I think I can sum up every one of your posts in one word: "Derp"

keep the eye on the prize;) us normal fans its the stanley cup.. Joe schmo fire av