The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

free the saniel dedins

Rate this topic

This thread is epic free the Dedins !!!!!!!!!!!!

Gq3F2.gif

Some say he started off like us, a normal man with friends, with a family, with dreams. Some say he knew of his destiny all along, and had been preparing his entire life for that moment. All I know is that the combination of a semi-naked person, a snorkel, LSD and the insatiable desire to swim in feculence while leaping up underneath crapping people and shout 'I'M THE POP-UP PIRATE!!' is the stuff that true legends are made of....

Edited by PPCLI
  • Upvote 1
Guest Gumballthechewy

certainly hope this is not how you people are in real life

Whoa man, chill, it's the internet, it's certainly not something to take seriously or get all worked up over. We've all lost someone we loved but that doesn't mean we aren't allowed to have fun. When my gramps died I laughed (after I cried of course), because that's what he would have wanted, he would have wanted us to all laugh and be happy, not dwell over his passing.

I know it's hard moving on when someone you love dies but the best thing you can do is to just laugh and be happy and make others happy as well. The way I look at it is: would my gramps want me to be miserable and dwell on his death and just be a s***head to everyone or would he want me to go out there and be happy and try my best to make others laugh and smile?

I'll always miss him, he was a great man, fact is though death happens, it happens to us all sooner or later, don't let it drag you down, your loved ones will always be with you in your thoughts.

• Upvote 2

Whoa man, chill, it's the internet, it's certainly not something to take seriously or get all worked up over. We've all lost someone we loved but that doesn't mean we aren't allowed to have fun. When my gramps died I laughed (after I cried of course), because that's what he would have wanted, he would have wanted us to all laugh and be happy, not dwell over his passing.

I know it's hard moving on when someone you love dies but the best thing you can do is to just laugh and be happy and make others happy as well. The way I look at it is: would my gramps want me to be miserable and dwell on his death and just be a s***head to everyone or would he want me to go out there and be happy and try my best to make others laugh and smile?

I'll always miss him, he was a great man, fact is though death happens, it happens to us all sooner or later, don't let it drag you down, your loved ones will always be with you in your thoughts.

if someone's gonna be ignorant, and be a deliberate jackass over it, i'm not going to take it lightly

Sorry about your loss.

i'm not the only person in the world who's lost someone, but the main thing that lacks on this side of the forum is respect for your fellow man. you've not only disrespected me, but continued as such, to play it off as something "playful"

and you're simply suggesting as "**** you, i'm going to amuse myself, and other people here by trying to be funny

this thread was light hearted until you posted something stupid, and now you're trying to justify it to save face

Edited by Twilight Sparkle
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...