The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 4 @ Calgary 1

The Magician

Offensive creativity is not Kesler's strong suit. It's frustrating watch plays die on his stick in the offensive zone. He's a great player, a little overpaid, but he is most effective as a checker, first and foremost. I'd like to see him and Roy switch spots. I think Roy would be better with players like kass and Raymond and Kes would be more effective with 2 way players like Hansen and Higgins who can play against the other teams top lines.

I think people are low rating how hard it is to play the Flames atm.

This is a team that just had a firesale & everyone is saying they're tanking.

NHL players have a lot of pride & this is a team under 0 outside pressure to play well but with a TON to prove to themselves.

They can & are going out & playing extremely hard every night.

The Flames are playing the best hockey in terms of effort that they've played in years.

:) Once the management & fans of a team are content to tank it tends to be extremely motivational for the guys who are actually put out on the ice every night.

I think people are low rating how hard it is to play the Flames atm.

This is a team that just had a firesale & everyone is saying they're tanking.

NHL players have a lot of pride & this is a team under 0 outside pressure to play well but with a TON to prove to themselves.

They can & are going out & playing extremely hard every night.

The Flames are playing the best hockey in terms of effort that they've played in years.

:) Once the management & fans of a team are content to tank it tends to be extremely motivational for the guys who are actually put out on the ice every night.

Archived