The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Sould i quit my hockey team

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Don't let those pricks get to you. If you really are playing as good as you say then there should be no problem.

If they keep bothering you about it, they are doing it because they are jealous of your play and don't wanna take the blame.

This is a good experience to learn from because you will meet douche bag bullies in every part of your life whether it is school,work, or sports.

GOT SUSPENDED 1 GAME FOR DOING NOTHING. STUPID REFREE KNOWS A FAT PLAYER ON THE OTHER TEAM AND THE FAT PLAYER GETS SO COCKEY AND HE CANT EVAN RUN FIRST OF ALL AND HES THINKING HES ALL THAT. Me and a guy on my team mouth off at him and he mouths off back and only our guy gets suspended some refs dont care if you swear wow and this ref should get fird my coach got sooooooooooo pissed off :angry: Next time we vs that team which is going to be tommorow iam going to kick his teeth out of his mouth a little midget which fat and cant evan hold a stick has to were number 1 because thats the only jersey which fits him damm iam going to beat him up and there little fake injury crie baby captin. Lost the game 1 nothing thanks to a stupid 10 minute miscoundact and a 5 minute major. I was ready to teach the ref something major. :mad: Tommorow iam going to walk in there dressing room and teach them a lesson that they should renember. I dont care if i get suspended we aint evan going to make the playoffs but when there team enters the locker room iam going to be hiding in the washroom with a stick and when they come in there about to get there head knocked off i dont care if i have to be there in the usa at 6 in the morning but i will slash their faces off. :angry: I HOPE THEY ENJOY THERE DAY TOMMOROW AT THE HOSPITAL. I DONT CARE IF MY TEAM LOCKS THE DOOR AND RUNS AWAY AND LEAVES ME IN THERE BEATING THEM UP ALONE I WILL. WHO CARES IF I GET SUSPENDED FROM THE LEAUGE I CAN JOIN ICE OR ROLLER HOCKEY. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

GOT SUSPENDED 1 GAME FOR DOING NOTHING. STUPID REFREE KNOWS A FAT PLAYER ON THE OTHER TEAM AND THE FAT PLAYER GETS SO COCKEY AND HE CANT EVAN RUN FIRST OF ALL AND HES THINKING HES ALL THAT. Me and a guy on my team mouth off at him and he mouths off back and only our guy gets suspended some refs dont care if you swear wow and this ref should get fird my coach got sooooooooooo pissed off :angry: Next time we vs that team which is going to be tommorow iam going to kick his teeth out of his mouth a little midget which fat and cant evan hold a stick has to were number 1 because thats the only jersey which fits him damm iam going to beat him up and there little fake injury crie baby captin. Lost the game 1 nothing thanks to a stupid 10 minute miscoundact and a 5 minute major. I was ready to teach the ref something major. :mad: Tommorow iam going to walk in there dressing room and teach them a lesson that they should renember. I dont care if i get suspended we aint evan going to make the playoffs but when there team enters the locker room iam going to be hiding in the washroom with a stick and when they come in there about to get there head knocked off i dont care if i have to be there in the usa at 6 in the morning but i will slash their faces off. :angry: I HOPE THEY ENJOY THERE DAY TOMMOROW AT THE HOSPITAL. I DONT CARE IF MY TEAM LOCKS THE DOOR AND RUNS AWAY AND LEAVES ME IN THERE BEATING THEM UP ALONE I WILL. WHO CARES IF I GET SUSPENDED FROM THE LEAUGE I CAN JOIN ICE OR ROLLER HOCKEY. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

well we had 3 games in the ball hockey season soo far and out first game it was a tie 4-4 and i made 39 saves. The second game we lost 7-2 made 49 saves and got blamed for the lass evan though my defense put in 2 in there own net and just yesterday we lost 1-0 and got blamed for making 39 saves and the defense decided to clear it up the middle and there were two guys there and they came in and scored. My save percentage is 3rd in my league and my goals against average are 4.

Every single game i get blamed and get a speech from my defense saying why did you let in that many goals. Well i know we wont make the playoffs shuld i quit. My defence and all right wingers want me too only 3 guys want me to stay they say he is making alot of saves and had atleat 2 robs in a game.

I have a game tommorow in the morning at 8:00 in the moring in langley should i go.My defense said do not come. I really was thinking should i quit but i mean hockey is my paasion i players it since i was 4 and i really dont know what to do my coachs said ingore them but its not helping. Can you guys help me should i quit or not come tommorow or keep playing and keep making saves out their

Guest Gumballthechewy

Never quit, if it's your passion never quit, hockey is my biggest passion but I had to stop playing when I was 14 because my mother (single at the time) couldn't afford it anymore, I hated having to give it up.

So don't give it up, next time your teammates are bitching at you because they lost, you stand up and look them straight in the eye and you tell them to play some damn hockey and maybe they wouldn't lose.

This is gold.

No offense but there are seldom any kids your age who will own up and take responsibility for losses, they just look and point. Take it from someone who grew up playing hockey, I still at times get blamed for losses.

Then I abruptly give them my bag and tell them if they think they can do better than to put up or shutup, which promptly stops all harassment.

I've only just read this thread just now, but it's the job of the defense to limit the number of chances against you. And they clearly aren't doing so.

Anyway, being part of a team means you're supposed to collectively take responsibility for your mistakes as a team. I'm a floorball goalie (google it - pretty similar to hockey) and I gladly take responsibility for any goals that I know I should have had. If the defense makes a mistake leading to a goal, I'm fine with it. Everybody does. If conceding goals bothered me I wouldn't be playing in goal in the first place. I've only had a couple of people call me out on my goaltending (only at training, I tend to up my game a little for the real thing) and I just respond by ignoring them, or calmly telling them that if they think they can do a better job then they're welcome to take my place. Don't give people the satisfaction of knowing that they got to you. In fact, don't let these comments get to you at all. It will only affect your performance in a negative way.

And please don't go into their dressing room to attack them. That's assault, and sounds a little psychopathic. Don't be stupid, kid.

well we had 3 games in the ball hockey season soo far and out first game it was a tie 4-4 and i made 39 saves. The second game we lost 7-2 made 49 saves and got blamed for the lass evan though my defense put in 2 in there own net and just yesterday we lost 1-0 and got blamed for making 39 saves and the defense decided to clear it up the middle and there were two guys there and they came in and scored. My save percentage is 3rd in my league and my goals against average are 4.

Every single game i get blamed and get a speech from my defense saying why did you let in that many goals. Well i know we wont make the playoffs shuld i quit. My defence and all right wingers want me too only 3 guys want me to stay they say he is making alot of saves and had atleat 2 robs in a game.

I have a game tommorow in the morning at 8:00 in the moring in langley should i go.My defense said do not come. I really was thinking should i quit but i mean hockey is my paasion i players it since i was 4 and i really dont know what to do my coachs said ingore them but its not helping. Can you guys help me should i quit or not come tommorow or keep playing and keep making saves out their

Go Patrick Roy on them and purposely let goals in and cheer when they go in, then demand a trade and tell them go to hell. If you have stats like Roy you need the attitude to match.

Also, your team sounds like a bunch of douche monkeys.

Archived